Kid reviews for Monument Valley

Beautiful, brain-twisting puzzle game.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySalsander January 17, 2015

A great puzzler with no innapropriate content

In Monument Valley, you must create paths in order to guide a girl to the next level. Because there is no mature content, the game is ok for all ages. However, I reccomend this for players 6 and up because the puzzle may be harder to understand for younger players and could bore them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byManateeLuv July 16, 2014

I loved it!!

The music was great. The puzzles were really fun. I liked the little character. She was cool.

Ease of Play
Teen, 13 years old Written byLynnoxxei April 29, 2016

A work of art to behold!

This app is straight-up THE best mobile game I have ever gotten. Every single level is a work of art from the sound and music to the animation and the graphics. The perspectives are amazing and actually teaches you to think outside the box. It also kind of made me think about the lesson - "A Story of Forgiveness". There's no age limitations whatsoever for this game.
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2016

Beautiful app

Stunning graphics, charming sounds, and stimulating puzzles make this game a masterpiece. It can be challenging at times, but is just wonderful overall.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMrinank May 22, 2018

Brain teaser

A very brain twisting but good game. A fantasy game full of illusions.
Kid, 8 years old January 4, 2018

Challenging, beautiful game!

This game is amazing! This can be a little hard. But It's really a brain-twister! Although, this does cost. Are you sure you want to spend that money? Also, Make sure that you can trust your kid. There is this In-App-Purchase called the forgotten shores, witch gives you 8 more chapters. But if you want your child to have more brainteasers, this is the game!
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2019

Great!

An amazing puzzle game! The only reason I don’t recommend for young kids is because they may not understand it, and some of the puzzles can get pretty challenging, but this game is great.

Ease of Play