Kid reviews for Mortal Kombat

Mortal Kombat Poster Image

Really good game

So why I am putting this game at 13 and up is for a reason and we get that it’s part of the mortal kombat general but I really loved playing this game and it’s way less violent then the other games, it does not have blood splatter but it’s really hard to see lots of blood because it’s super hard to do a fatality and There’s no swears either.

Rated WAY to high

parents may not like the game because it rated so high , but its not that bad, no swearing, barely any blood, and theirs only one person in the entire GAME who talks during battle, and thats scorpion, and he only has two lines: get over here and come here, the games pretty vilont , and they keep the x ray moves, but people barley use the x ray moves, so add that all up and i would give it 10+

Great game not to violent like the pc ones

The mortal kombat mobile game is not as violent as Mortal kombat 2011, mortal kombat X, and mortal kombat 11 ultimate they don’t have fatalities or that much blood. I say it’s as violent as the injustice games.

Good game

Why 10+? Is what you may be asking, because any other mortal kombat games I would rate 12+, but mobile version although it has X-ray into a persons skull or organs and then organs severely damaged or skull broken to pieces, there is no blood, unlike the other mortal kombat games, and no swearing or words at all, just a couple grunts here and there. And I would give it 9+, except for 1 thing, the female have slight revealing clothing.

not gory at all

the blood in this game is like 1%. except the fatalities. but those are kind of cheesy and almost make you laugh

Es bueno.

Le pongo para 10+ por que no me párese casi nada inapropiado ademas compara lo con verdadero juegos M17 como gta, god of war e incluso con mortal kombat x o el 11 que me párese +12, pero bueno este no es casi nada inapropiado

I like it

It’s good just one character has a move where it pulls out your guts.