Kid reviews for My Horse

My Horse Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Outstanding!

As an equestrian, a lot of this game is very accurate, apart from the grooming, where I make sure to get all the XP. It is unrealistic, and mud covers every surface of the horse. Personally I like the feeding bit, because you can either have free feed, or paid for feed, which I used to like mixing when I was around 8 years old. Now I think it's just satisfying watching it pour in!

Nice game, but not very fun for big kids

I started playing when I was around four or five, and it was really fun to swap gifts to my parents, who at the time, were also playing actively. Unfortunately, this game I outgrew by the time I was seven or eight:( By that time, I was interested in other games, which is sad, cause this was a great game!!!! Just not really entertaining for older kids and teens. I recommend this game to pre-schoolers and younger kids, but don't buy it if you are an excitement-seeking middle schooler:)

Great Game, But Eventually Repetetive

I think overall, this is a great game. You have your virtual horse(s) and can take care of it, buy it tack and accessories, and compete in various shows, depending on your skill level. Of course, there's in-game currency. There are coins, which you can earn by competing in shows and doing regular tasks, and Gems, a "rarer" currency, which can also purchase more valuable items. Other than basic horse-care tasks such as grooming, mucking out a stall, and cleaning the paddock, there are also shows in which you (the rider) and your horse prepare for (whether it's jumping, or pole work). And it is very exciting. The only two bad things that come to mind regarding this game is the number of ads that pop up after a task is completed, (I recommend turning on airplane mode, to prevent pop-up ads from showing up.) and once all of your horse's energy is depleted, there's really not much else you can do. The energy refills so slowly, you usually quit out of the game after ten minutes of play, and return a couple of hours later, play, leave, come back, and repeat. (Or at least that is what I do). I think this game is geared more towards girls and a younger audience, but I still find it pretty entertaining, at sixteen years old, and the graphics are somewhat realistic and "satisfying". Happy riding!

horse

It's really fun!

the review of the best 3D horse game ever myhorse

My horse is a really good game for kids who don't have enough yard space to have a horse like my nine year old niece name Alanna khan who loves this game she always says '' when you don't have enough yard space for a pet just get an app with a pet '' . '

my horse

it is the best game ever ever for kids how love horses and it is free yes free