Parent reviews for Nighty Night HD

Nighty Night HD Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Now costs money

Adorable, and all that is written about it here is true, except it it no longer free. $2.99

Best Non-Book Bedtime App in the App Store

Fox and Sheep really developed this one right in so many ways. So worth the upgrade for more animals as well as the rest of their app library. Who couldn't like a circus flea toot?! (That's from another bedtime app by them). I find myself "accidentally" reminding my kids of these apps when I could use a reading break too. but oftentimes I just miss my twirling spider. This one a no-brainer. Easy 5 stars for this one.

So cute

Lovely calming app

Sweet, interactive picture book

It's a very well executed and simply-styled interactive picture book. Unlike the reviewer, I think any words would ruin the effect of this book. Not every app needs to be a reading experience, sometimes cause-and-effect and the overall lesson (lights out, go to sleep) and the repetitive narration is all you need. I found this to be a lovely, gentle kind of book, perfect for nighttime play. My daughter plays with this app now even during the day, as she worked out where all the light-switches were even before she turned 2. I would recommend this app even for a 1 year old, where a parent could show a child all the animals and talk about them before turning out the light. There are too many apps around trying to be everything for a parent, like a one-stop shop. This app doesn't do that, and in its simplicity, there is beauty.

Not just a night time adventure

My son loves how the light and animals react as he touches them. Keeps him occupied for about 10-15 minutes anytime of day.