Kid reviews for N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance

Multiplayer boosts violent sequel, but controls hamper it.

Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2013

Good but gory and has strong language.

Nova 2 is a great game with blood and gore language. With shotguns machine guns snipers mines frag grenades and plasma guns there is lots of gore like chunks of flesh exploding from headshots and lots of blood. Frequent, and I mean every few seconds, uses of "kill that b*****d" are used a lot. The main character Kal Wardin is trying to save humanity from aliens which is positive.

Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2013

Awesome!

Well it is a great game! But there is some language. But then again most kids that age know that language from secretly watching Family Guy or something. Overall, great game and i enjoy it!

Teen, 13 years old Written byburritoboy1928 May 15, 2013

N.O.V.A 2

This was a great app. I didn't get bored of it, and I beat it in a week because it was so fun that I couldn't put it down. But, even though it was a great game, it was violent. There was a bit of blood. The language wasnt too bad, but scattered around, they say hell. I heard ba**ard a couple of timeswould not reccomend this game for yoing teens or kids.

Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2012

Decent campaign, awesome multiplayer.

NOVA 2 may be a Halo rip off, but at least it's a good Halo rip-off. It is pretty violent, but the enemies are aliens. There is also a bit of blood and a few uses of the word b-stard. The ESRB would probably rate it T.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJFlame44 April 9, 2012

OK Game, All in All

Please don't take my review lightly, as it may have some points you agree with.
This app store FPS (first person shooter) shows non-stop violence, and guts and blood shoot out for just a split second when an alien is shot. Kill that B****rd is said repeatedly and annoyingly, and so much I had to mute my laptop, because I was so annoyed. The game can get somewhat difficult and boring, and on the computer can get very hard to control. But otherwise, if your kids are not bothered that badly and want Halo but your not budging, then heres an OK game for an cheap price.

Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2012

Appropriate for mature tweens, but not fun.

NOVA 2 is hard, and its not a very fun app either. The original is 5x better. It does have shooting, but the only blood is wheen your character is about to die, but there is uses of b-sterd constantly.

Teen, 13 years old Written byWolf Call February 3, 2012

N.O.V.A 2

This is, while expensive, a great buy. I is a awesome first-person shooter that is intense and somewhat dark. I reccommend this for ipod owners 12+. It takes a while to get used to.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDrayoc December 14, 2011

Great game with little blood

This is a first person shooter where you are trying to take out an army base on earth. Since all enemies are wearing suits, there is very little blood. The bodies also disapear right after being killed. Blood does not stain walls or floor, So there is also no gore. The only inapproriate phrase used in this game is, Kill that B***rd. Not much to worry about parents, Overall, great game!

Teen, 15 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 November 3, 2011

Great but get the Mac App for computer. you get much better aiming controlls with the mouse.