Parent reviews for Oz: Broken Kingdom

Based on 1 review

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Used to be a nice game

It's the typical RPG type game, with game chapters and nodes inside of those. You choose your character and you build their cards for their abilities. If you do decide to play - pick one character and stick to it. The reason? Because later on down the road, upgrading their abilities will cost dearly. This game has been bought and sold at least 4 times since I personally started playing. Cool graphics, nice storyline drew me in. The original developers took the time to keep the game up and adding different little elements. Then they sold it to the 'partner' and things started to go downhill. They tried, but they clearly were not the geniuses behind the original programming. Then the third developers took it over, and it really started to degrade. They attempted an upgrade by adding another evolution to the characters, which resulted in a major disruption in the balancing of the game. Then they decided to introduce a new gem - the Legendary Pearl, and the only way to actually achieve it is to spend money, and lots of it. This really has caused a major unbalancing of the game between the characters. Instead of fixing the problem, they took the money made from selling those coin packages and ran. The current developers are now clearly using it as an easy way to make money. Unless you want to spend money after the initial fun of the game, I wouldn't recommend this game.