Parent reviews for PK XD - Explore the Universe

PK XD - Explore the Universe Poster Image

I need this game

I Love This Game

Fair

It is so good for me and my daughter

Great game

Great there is no violence's no Too much drinking/drugs/smoking

Best game ever!

My son and daughter 8 and 13 love this game. To be honest I have even played. Also I made a mistake registering and lost all my daughter's things in the game, I got ahold of them and they responded and fixed everything. They were so kind. I'm so thankful for that. Keep up the good work guys, and we love all the fun updates. I just wish we didn't get the same pets sometimes, it seems like we keep getting the same pets we already have. That's my only complaint. Thank u!

Expensive in app purchases

I was quite happy with this app in terms of limited chat etc. However, despite parental locks on purchase my daughter made £130 of in app purchases in2 transactions. Non- refundable of course and the developer has ignored our emails.

It is very good to play

Fun Game!

My 9 y/o plays this daily and she enjoys it vs, other violent games that has grown adults playing with underaged children and cursing and all that unnecessary behavior, I certainly prefer my daughter to play this without worrying creepos are harassing and using profanity to a 9 y/o. That being said I recommend it!

It is not the best game in the field

Hello I am a local mother and I let my child have this game, cause it looked fun. Boy, was I wrong! It was so boring that my little girl came up to me and asked for another game in only 30 minutes! It gets so boring! Please do not get, way too boring! Of course, there were boys following my little girl around making kissing faces, How horrible! I repeat, never get this in a million years!

It's not very violent

Suitable for all age groups some violence in comical and fantasy content is accepted bad language is not permitted

This game is fun it's very addicting. And easy to play. It's totally safe for kids 7 and up