Parent and Kid Reviews on

PK XD - Explore the Universe Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 13 parent reviews

Sort by:

This game is absolutely great! I even play with my 6 year old kid. With every update it's even more fun! They always have a lot of updates and events going on. I really enjoy the game, and its completely safe for kids. My child plays this game everyday, its an obsession

Best game ever!

My son and daughter 8 and 13 love this game. To be honest I have even played. Also I made a mistake registering and lost all my daughter's things in the game, I got ahold of them and they responded and fixed everything. They were so kind. I'm so thankful for that. Keep up the good work guys, and we love all the fun updates. I just wish we didn't get the same pets sometimes, it seems like we keep getting the same pets we already have. That's my only complaint. Thank u!

Expensive in app purchases

I was quite happy with this app in terms of limited chat etc. However, despite parental locks on purchase my daughter made £130 of in app purchases in2 transactions. Non- refundable of course and the developer has ignored our emails.
1 person found this helpful.

DO NOT SPEND REAL MONEY ON THIS!!!

game is great, my daughter is an avid player... BUT! you will go to buy something and it will take your money and not give you want you bought. this has happened sooooo many times over the years and apple doesnt refund this game and when you try to get refund through the game provider, they either ignore you or stretch out the convo over months... Im starting to think they rip you off on purpose.. do not spend real money on this app .I have lost quite a bit of money to this game... they are stealing.

I need this game

I Love This Game

Fair

It is so good for me and my daughter

Great game

Great there is no violence's no Too much drinking/drugs/smoking

It is very good to play

Fun Game!

My 9 y/o plays this daily and she enjoys it vs, other violent games that has grown adults playing with underaged children and cursing and all that unnecessary behavior, I certainly prefer my daughter to play this without worrying creepos are harassing and using profanity to a 9 y/o. That being said I recommend it!