Kid reviews for PK XD - Explore the Universe

PK XD - Explore the Universe Poster Image

this is a good game but heres the bad stuff kissing emojis in chat clown emoji in chat poop emoji in chat high five emote sometimes used as slapping a person too much in game purchases laughing emoji sometimes used as making fun of someone puke emoji used as hating someone other than that its great 👍

I remembered it's launch when I was 10 in 2019 and played without a registered email and then I haven't thought about it when I was moving to my new house from Holyoke to downtown Springfield not a single noggin about PK XD till 2020 when we where quarantined got me searching up YouTube videos about PK XD and started to download it before the new phone menu update launched I liked it so much I played for exactly two years

good game ruined by emojis

Don't get me wrong. Pkxd is and AWESOME game. I started playing at the release of the arcade (used to be the crazy run but im saying arcade to less confuse readers). Each new update brings great features, be it a mini event, new arcade game, or just clothing! I love to decorate houses, and absolutely liked how you could buy houses that used to be premium for gems (not the hello kitty house but thats understandable because marketing). Now onto the cons. Boy, the emojis are bad. Reporting exists. thats great! Blocking exists. thats great too! but that doesnt stop the issue. There are two emojis that are the problem: puking, poop, and kissing. Pk xd citizens will go up to you and use them. One time I saw someone say "I like your outfit!" and then "no" followed by puking emojis. Then people will go up to you and use the kissing emoji at you. when you tell them to stop, they will use the angry emoji and continue with someone else.

Perfect game for kids

This game is very cool. It's family friendly and everyone can play it. There are a lot of stuff to do. you can decorate your house, play minigames, roleplay and meet friends. The only downside is that there are some scams on youtube that pretends to get you free currency in the game and also there's a lot of offers that cost real money but other than that, its amazing

I LOVE PK XD!

PK XD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!

Really good!

This is a really good game I have known this for 3 years and I really think this is one of the best games ever! It's safe because of the chat and I think its even safer than play together or roblox and it does have some education such as taking care of your pet and learning how to decorate a house!so I would recommend this game to you!

PK XD is the best!!! :)

PK XD is super good because you learn how to take care of you own pet as well as that you can customize your own house when you earn money and there are games like pet parade , crazy run and even parkour. Even better, there are so many special events that features countless new things, like face paint, new pets, new parkour courses and more!

pk XD log in

i love love love pk xd

Really good

Nice for kids and toddlers and it’s fun but not much to do.