Parent and Kid Reviews on

PK XD - Explore the Universe Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 24 kid reviews

Sort by:

I remembered it's launch when I was 10 in 2019 and played without a registered email and then I haven't thought about it when I was moving to my new house from Holyoke to downtown Springfield not a single noggin about PK XD till 2020 when we where quarantined got me searching up YouTube videos about PK XD and started to download it before the new phone menu update launched I liked it so much I played for exactly two years
1 person found this helpful.

good game ruined by emojis

Don't get me wrong. Pkxd is and AWESOME game. I started playing at the release of the arcade (used to be the crazy run but im saying arcade to less confuse readers). Each new update brings great features, be it a mini event, new arcade game, or just clothing! I love to decorate houses, and absolutely liked how you could buy houses that used to be premium for gems (not the hello kitty house but thats understandable because marketing). Now onto the cons. Boy, the emojis are bad. Reporting exists. thats great! Blocking exists. thats great too! but that doesnt stop the issue. There are two emojis that are the problem: puking, poop, and kissing. Pk xd citizens will go up to you and use them. One time I saw someone say "I like your outfit!" and then "no" followed by puking emojis. Then people will go up to you and use the kissing emoji at you. when you tell them to stop, they will use the angry emoji and continue with someone else.

I LOVE PK XD!

PK XD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!

My review

This game is fabulous! Me and my self play it together! She told me how to play chipi chapa and tadc ending music on the piano for the valentines day update. PKXD is basically the kid friendlier version of Roblox.

The Game To Unite Us All

One of the best video games ever. PKXD is one of those games that kids and adults can enjoy together. Hypothetically, an 80 year-old man and a 10 year-old boy can both play on the same world, and due to the limited chat, they can communicate freely, but in a way that excludes cursing and inappropriate behavior. All of the chats are really basic, so communication is easy and rarely hurts anyone's feelings. Even though PKXD stands for Play Kids Extreme Digital, even adults will enjoy playing.

Good game!

I think you should play this. I play it too. I think you should play it too because there are already messages for you and they are appropriate. Just have to be a little smart to accept friend requests or not. Has in game purchases. Everything else is GREAT!

Its the best game to play when you love or hate video games its like my number 1 game its safer than roblox or minecraft i have to say best game EVER.

So pk xd is a fun game where u can have fun, its also safer and even more fun than roblox or minecraft. there is almost no lags and they choose the text messages for you. Its like toca boca,miga world. yoya and the MOST POPULAR GAME roblox, but safer. So PKXD should be the number 1 game for me. You get 6k coins and you can earn them, even gems if you save them that is you get 20 gems when u start. it has an arcade,school,pizza place,hair salon,dealership,pet shop, anniversary island,you can make your own home,tower,plaza,shops,and even a dance party u can even make your own world but it needs coins well at least not gems but i have to say BEST GAME SAFE GAME FUN GAME if thats what your looking for PK XD is your game thx bye

It's alright but boring they don't update it enough.

it's ok. I mean when you first play pk xd it's fun but after a while it gets so boring all you do is decorate houses, get pets, change Ur avatar, do crazy run, and talk to people it gets really really boring. it's safe though because you can't choose what you want to say there's only a few words to choose from.

pretty fun and safe!

so pk xd is an online game where you play with your friends, take care of your pet, etc. It's actually very fun! there are a lot of stuff to do! It's kind of like ROBLOX but 10 times safer. I recommend getting it now what's the reason I rated it 4 stars? well, it's because 3 things: 1-now yes, it's fun but it can get boring sometimes 2-there are in-game purchases thats cost a little over (well in some countries) 3-there is only quick chat which is picking things to say, and the annoying thing about it is if there is something you wanna say and it is not in the chat, then you've gotta say something else, or not even being able to say something close to it! for example if a friend asks a question and there is an anwser you wanna say but it is nt in the chat, what do you do? now yes i know the game is trying to not include bad words but you can add free chat and censors that tag the thing that someone 's message if its a bad word or something innapropiate. but all of that away, It's pretty good!

generally great game

it is a fun game to play but can get boring if you play it too much in a day but is fun to go back and do all the daily's everyday, unlock pets and unlock achievements.I think trading pets,clothing and furniture would be a great addition to this app.