Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Pokémon Playhouse

Simple games initiate kids to hook 'em while they're young.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Parent of a 2 and 11 year old Written byswirlous omai January 7, 2019

oh no

this title has pokemon WITCH CAN DESTROY THE WORLD and is very violent ok bye

Parent of an infant year old Written byHolly R. November 13, 2017

This game is educational and adorable

It's a wonderful educational game for little kids and if your child is old enough to work a tablet then this is a good little game. There's no violence at all and the collecting aspect comes from hatching eggs by playing puzzle games or reading books. My only complaint is that there are only three books but the ones available are perfect for little kids. My 3 month old loves watching the book being read to her and it gets her smiling at the bright colors and stuff. I ALWAYS do the stories for her since she is too young to work a tablet but can enjoy stories being read with help. As for the consumerism aspect, I have zero issue with it but that is due to growing up with trends and now I view Pokemon more as a lasting brand than a passing fad, much in the spirit of other game and cartoon icons like Mario or Bugs Bunny. And 2 stars really? I have the feeling that the reviewers have more of a problem with "fandoms" than actual mindless marketing as Paw Patrol and Frozen are much more consumer based without quality control. Also the game teaches reading and shapes so it's educational.

Ease of Play