Kid reviews for Pou

Virtual pet app engages kids as they care for cute alien.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCandyMarshmallowGirl July 25, 2013

Really fun game

Pou is a really fun game, I'm 13 and I enjoy it. The mini games are fun and I really like caring for, playing with and feeding my alien thing! I always try to get achievements etc also. Only problem for young kids is if they abandon their alien or the e-mail thing. This is a really good game and teaches about responsibility so go for it!

Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2014

It's EPIC!

It has games like Sudoku and Pou Words (You match up letters to spell the word), and it has a memory game, which is good for learning. When you get a little account on it, you dont have profile pictures or a profile page, you can just visit each others pou's and comment on their pou using given comments like ''Nice House''

Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2016

Good game

This game is really good! Whoever hates this game probably has never played it before. The reviewer claims that the Pou can "starve to death". However, this isn't true. The Pou doesn't die (how surprising). Those who enter an email address to login can keep the same Pou forever. You can visit other people's Pous and give them a "like", which increases the Pou's popularity (you'll need an account to do this). The only con? Hackers. These guys hack the high scores on the minigames, such as Sky Jump, which can be hacked up to 5999. They also have more than a million likers because of these scores (yeah, people brag about their scores a lot). But, overall, this is a good game.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydianna12345 January 18, 2017