Parent reviews for Preschool and Kindergarten Splash Math Workbook Games

Preschool and Kindergarten Splash Math Workbook Games Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

ANNOYING

MY KID HAS BEEN STRESSED OUT OVER THIS, I WANT THIS DELETED.

It's a rip off

Their system is full of errors. I can't change my child's year or difficulty level. I emailed them about this and I got a generic email back without addressing any of the issues I pointed out. I asked for a full refund and was not given one. Their website says you can cancel at anytime but they don't give clear specifications on those Terms and Conditions. I'd say they are a rip off! The games themselves were not the right level for my child - and it was made worse by the fact I couldn't edit her age.

Splash Math is the best app for kids to learn Math

Splash Math is the best game based Math app for kids from 4 to 11. It adapts to the learning pace of the kid and has all these nice characters and themes which are very age-appropriate and have a lot of appeal to kids. It also keeps the teachers and parents updated about the child's progress

automatic renewal

Be careful. Once you give these people your credit card number to authorize a 1 year charge, they will keep your credit card number on file and will charge you $99 again when your subscription expires. There is some complex website procedure they expect to avoid this. Anyway, I called the customer sales, and they do apparently sort out the issue very quickly and refund the charges. Regarding the content, my kids used the application for a year, in conjunction with MobyMax. The two sites are very different and complement each other. When my son was having trouble moving forward on MobyMax, he would switch to SplashMath, practice, and then was able to move forward on the other application. We did not use iTunes, my kids opened the website on the iPad.

NO support given and very expensive!

NO support provided, spend your money elsewhere people! Have emailed 4 times asking for support with the functionality of the software and have been completely ignored. POOR EFFORT Splashmath, considering the significant cost to subscribe. You should take down your contact email address if it is merely a front designed to lure people into feeling confident they will get some level of customer support before spending their money with you.