A Black girl sits next to her mom and dad on a couch, all smiling. She is pointing at a smartphone that they are looking at together.

Concerned about social media, AI, and screen time?

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best out of media and tech.

Parent and Kid Reviews on

Sort by:

jhulgo7

bgukfgyoyg

Overall, a Fun and Challenging Game

I am rating the game itself, not the possibly inappropriate ads that may pop up randomly. Rolling Sky is a game where you guide a ball along a path, while avoiding many obstacles. It is a challenge to master, as the levels increase in difficulty very quickly. Kids under 8 years old may have trouble with the difficulty, their dexterity not being fully developed in many cases. Another thing parents should know about this game, and also the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is the consumerism. There are many in-app purchases that can become tempting for some children (including myself). Overall, if your kid has enough dexterity to play a game of this type, and they can control themselves when presented with tempting in-app purchases, they should be able to play it. The 8+ is just a guideline of what I would think is the best age for MOST kids to be ready to play Rolling Sky. Other than the consumerism, great game.

Beware of ads and in-app purchases

The ads seem to be random, so you could see anything. Also, you should let your kid know about not spending money without permission, as there are too many in-app purchases in my opinion.

Awesome!!

I think this game is really fun and challenging. one thing that is good about it is that when you run out of balls you have to wait for them to reset so you can take a break from it for a little bit before going on it again

Good Game But Very Addicting

Rolling Sky is a fun, and addicting game. My only complaints is once you run out of balls, you either have to watch videos or buy them. Rolling Sky is a fun game

Difficult

This game is really addictive, once you start playing you can't stop. I played this game for almost 2 hours in a row. The game is really engaging, but I rated it 8 and older, because I feel that younger kids will get mad after a few times and they still lost. There is a lot of ads and in app purchases. Overall great app! :)