All teen and kid member reviews for Scribblenauts Remix

Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2012

Great!

This app is great! It's pretty good, considering it's only $4.99 . Just watch out, make sure you're child is typing somethings kid-friendly. For example, you can shoot people, and sort of, have kids, so make sure you're watching your kid.
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2012

This game is awesome

This is one of the best fun word games you could find on the App Store in my opinion. There is some violence though. You can type in a Bazooka, and it will give it to you, meaning you can shoot people. You should buy this game!!
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2014
LEARNING

If you love creative apps, this is for you.

I love this app! If your kids love logic, this is the game for them. I love trying to figure out the levels and when I do, I freak out. But, there is also some violence and if you are like me some evolution and I don't believe in that. The evolution stuff is only in one level so far. But, overall, this app is great and I recommend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTurtlelover70 August 25, 2013

AWSOME GAME GET IT RIGHT NOW !!!!!

Very fun an creative but a bit of vilonce like nukes , rpg , sniper , zombies
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2013

I LOVE IT!!!!!

This is one of my favorite apps! When i bring it to school, i show my friends and they always want to play!! This game teaches you to think creatively and also think of things you have never thought of before.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2014
LEARNING

nice but should be inproved

people should make a little interesting for us children
Kid, 7 years old March 24, 2013

creative

scribble nauts is a great game its very creative
Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2013

Good, but too easy

It's fun, but you'll probably want to buy the extra levels, because it's so easy. :P