Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Sky: Children of the Light

Engaging but strange adventure great for puzzle fans only.

Based on 1 review

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byCurse August 9, 2019

Incredible Adventure Game

Sky: Children of Light is an incredible, mysterious adventure game with a very wholesome storyline and great replay-ability. The unlockable cosmetic items such as capes, clothes and hairstyles are all obtainable purely by playing the game but can be obtained easier with in-app purchases.

The ability to play along with friends is also extremely enjoyable as being in close proximity with other players makes it easier to traverse the vast lands.

The only concern I have with this game is the ability for strangers to connect and secretly chat (as personal chatting between players is something which has to be unlocked and chat isn't viewable by other players.

Although it appears that certain keywords including profanity get flagged and are most likely monitored by admin, it is slightly concerning how easy it could be for older people to connect with much younger players.

For this reason I would suggest that any parents monitor their childrens' use of the chat and just make sure they're not sharing any personal details.

Ease of Play