Kid reviews for Slender-Man

Slender-Man Poster Image

Cool!!!!!

I think that this game is AWESOME, and that more people should play it!

No violence no profanaty but...

Slender is a very scary game dont let your kids play

THE BEST GAME

It's the best game i ever played in my whole entire life

bro seriously, just SERIOUSLY.

it is absolutly NOT 12+ I mean, the starting is scary, and its so dark, and you'll be so scared whats lurking in the dark.

Would not recommend anyone who is happy-go-lucky or have nightmares.

I played this game once and when the faceless guy and the thunder boom is on, I started screaming and almost got arrested! I would not recommend this game to anyone under the age of 14 or anyone who is probably happy all the time. Got nightmares too...

Scary...Well...Kinda.

Parents,you should know that this MAY scare the TOO easily scared.There's no blood,gore,bad words (theres no talking in it AT ALL).So dont even bother reading this,just dont give you pee-your-pants child this game.

The game is OK but I'd recomend Five Nights at Freddy's (a horror game) instead

Like I said , the game is fine. It's a first person game. There's no blood but kids could be scared of the game. Slender-Man (the main monster) doesn't look scary because he doesn't have a face. It's the back story of the game that's scary so the game isn't so scary. However, the dark woods and old, abandoned sheds/buildings can definitely scare little kids. But the game's fine for teens and older tweens.

Age Rating (My Opinion) PG Reasons (Age Rating) : Jumpscares, Horror,

scary, but possibly helpful.

i think that for younger ages, it would be to scary for them to handle, cuz your being chased around by a demon with no face and when he catches you you die. but for older ages i think it would help with the quote " stranger danger "

no fur kidzzzzz

this game is nuuuut for kids a man with nu face in a tux (sometimes with multiple arms) can kill you just by looking at you!!!!