Kid reviews for Slender-Man

Slender-Man, slender plot, and not even paper-thin fun.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKetchR December 18, 2020

Cool!!!!!

I think that this game is AWESOME, and that more people should play it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLokg July 25, 2020

No violence no profanaty but...

Slender is a very scary game dont let your kids play

Teen, 13 years old Written bystepcurry539 April 10, 2020

THE BEST GAME

It's the best game i ever played in my whole entire life<3
Kid, 9 years old October 24, 2018

bro seriously, just SERIOUSLY.

it is absolutly NOT 12+ I mean, the starting is scary, and its so dark, and you'll be so scared whats lurking in the dark.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 17 years old Written byMandee3 July 27, 2018

Would not recommend anyone who is happy-go-lucky or have nightmares.

I played this game once and when the faceless guy and the thunder boom is on, I started screaming and almost got arrested! I would not recommend this game to anyone under the age of 14 or anyone who is probably happy all the time. Got nightmares too...

Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2017

Scary...Well...Kinda.

Parents,you should know that this MAY scare the TOO easily scared.There's no blood,gore,bad words (theres no talking in it AT ALL).So dont even bother reading this,just dont give you pee-your-pants child this game.

Kid, 10 years old November 20, 2016

The game is OK but I'd recomend Five Nights at Freddy's (a horror game) instead

Like I said , the game is fine. It's a first person game. There's no blood but kids could be scared of the game. Slender-Man (the main monster) doesn't look scary because he doesn't have a face. It's the back story of the game that's scary so the game isn't so scary. However, the dark woods and old, abandoned sheds/buildings can definitely scare little kids. But the game's fine for teens and older tweens.

Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2016
Age Rating (My Opinion) PG
Reasons (Age Rating) : Jumpscares, Horror,

Kid, 9 years old October 2, 2016

scary, but possibly helpful.

i think that for younger ages, it would be to scary for them to handle, cuz your being chased around by a demon with no face and when he catches you you die. but for older ages i think it would help with the quote " stranger danger "
Kid, 8 years old March 18, 2015

no fur kidzzzzz

this game is nuuuut for kids a man with nu face in a tux (sometimes with multiple arms) can kill you just by looking at you!!!!

Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2014

Slendrina

15: Contains intense atmosphere, moderate horror and mild violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycornthesoupgod June 10, 2014

Slender-the eight pages

Slender is not exactly scary (the only reason I am scared to play it is because I hate pop-up scares.) The only reason it is being considered disturbing at all is the fact that two rather foolish (or lieing) girls stabbed their friend 19 times. The gameplay is rather bad and there is no story at all.

Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2014

BBFC/PEGI 12

12: Contains a dark atmosphere.

Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2014

Slenderman......

If you let your kids play Slender. It is not that scary but it has JUMPSCARES.
I am pretty sure kids under 10 years old might get trauma. :3
Hope this helps

Teen, 17 years old Written byFireFire April 18, 2014

Good!!

Slender-man is all over the internet and has a hell load worse than this. Slender-man is for 7+ because of Fear because the game does get intense at some times so some kids might be up all night crying. There is Gore because of when you walk around you see blood and slender-man pgs. have blood.

Teen, 16 years old Written byyellowblossomflower March 14, 2014

Meh...

I honestly don't recommend this unless you are really bored. It really depends if you get scared easily, but I honestly found it really boring. Not as good as the PC version.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNot called Joe March 11, 2014

Hmm..... Sort of..

All in all, it is sort of a children's Horror game. It's not too scary, and good if you are 10-13, on a dark Halloween, for people who like scaring themselves about dudes who walk about and kidnap kids, but not very suitable for religious people who have read the storyline, as it involves soul- stealing.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySLENDER January 5, 2014

IT SUCKS

terrible game computer version is wat better
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

Good for 12+. Ages 10-11 Parent Supervision required.

Parents need to know that Slender-Man is ... well, barely a game -- and not one of any discernible genre. Players wander through a field/forest hoping to avoid the Slender-Man enemy. When he approaches, the screen starts to go fuzzy and should he catch them, it stays fuzzy. While the game bills itself as a horror title, the app itself isn't scary. It's the knowledge of the myth behind the app -- in which Slender-Man stalks and kidnaps children -- that could make this a scary experience for kids under the age of 10.
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2013

ScottyAnimation: SlenderMan RETRO

ScottyAnimation's 'SlenderMan RETRO' Game is not that scary.

My Rating: 11+ PAUSE