All teen and kid member reviews for Slender-Man

Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2012

Caution: this review is for the computer game slender

This game itself is not very scary. You try to collect 8 manuscript pages in the woods without being (taken) by slenderman. Slendermans figure is the only thing in the game that is very scary (besides the atmosphere). It is the plot behind the story that is disturbing. Slender is based on an old myth where slenderman goes around kidnapping children. This is not seen in the game besides your sreen starts going fuzzy when he sees you.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycornthesoupgod June 10, 2014

Slender-the eight pages

Slender is not exactly scary (the only reason I am scared to play it is because I hate pop-up scares.) The only reason it is being considered disturbing at all is the fact that two rather foolish (or lieing) girls stabbed their friend 19 times. The gameplay is rather bad and there is no story at all.
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2014

If you let your kids play Slender. It is not that scary but it has JUMPSCARES. I am pretty sure kids under 10 years old might get trauma. :3 Hope this helps
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2013

ScottyAnimation: SlenderMan RETRO

ScottyAnimation's 'SlenderMan RETRO' Game is not that scary. My Rating: 11+ PAUSE PEGI Rating: 12+ ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnowdrifter March 29, 2013

Slender wasn't created to be fun.

Slender wasn't made to be a brilliant, scary, graphically stunning game. Slender isn't really a game. It was made in the Unity engine by (I think) one guy, as a test. Plus, it's free. Got to love free games.
Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2012

Slender:The Eight Pages (Computer Version)

This review is for the computer. My friend told me about this game called Slender and the slender-man myth. He got the game on his laptop and let me play it. It was one of the creepiest games i have ever played. The atmosphere is tense and scary the second you collect the first note(there are eight notes about slender-man scattered around the woods that you have to collect.) There is no inappropriate content about it, except that it may terrify you. It is free and i recommend it for real horror fans.
Kid, 8 years old March 18, 2015

no fur kidzzzzz

this game is nuuuut for kids a man with nu face in a tux (sometimes with multiple arms) can kill you just by looking at you!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byFireFire April 18, 2014

Slender-man is all over the internet and has a hell load worse than this. Slender-man is for 7+ because of Fear because the game does get intense at some times so some kids might be up all night crying. There is Gore because of when you walk around you see blood and slender-man pgs. have blood.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySLENDER January 5, 2014

terrible game computer version is wat better
Kid, 10 years old June 17, 2013

NOT SCARY??!!This Game Is Oh So Very Scary;Not For Kids,Not For Anyone.Negative Infinty Stars

I Know There Are Many Versions Of This Game,But The Version I Played Was:Slender Man!Chapter 1:Free On The Kindle Fire.I Know A LOT Of People Have Played This Including Youtube Stars Tobuscus And Smosh,So I Played It Too.I Had No Encounters With Slender Man,And Collected Four Or Five Pages Before Shutting The Game Off.I Have Heard That If You Encountered Slender That You Will Either Get Killed Or Have Your Soul Stole By Slender.I Began To Think If The Rumers Were True,And Shut The Game Off Because,When I Was Little,I Had Some VERY Disturbing Thoughts About My Soul Being Stole,And It Involved Religious Content. Slender Man Is Super Scary If You Know The Backround;Don't Let Anyone Play This Game.Agreed With TAVVG
Teen, 16 years old Written byyellowblossomflower March 14, 2014

I honestly don't recommend this unless you are really bored. It really depends if you get scared easily, but I honestly found it really boring. Not as good as the PC version.
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2013

i think the app itself is not bad at all its the baackround of slender that may startle kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byultimategamereview January 13, 2013

WARNING: SLENDER PC GAME REVIEW. Well... lets start with it's a horror game and a good one. The only thing is it is extremely scary When I played it for the first time my heart rate went up and i was sweating like a don't know what.The game makes you roam around in a dark forest looking for the 8 pages when you find the first page a gong sounds and won't stop... then, well this is where the 'fun' starts you turn around and OMG a tall skinny dude in a suit with white complexion and no face makes your screen go fuzzy. A loud DONG sounds and quite frankly makes you scream out loud . When I put violence it is because there isn't a scary symbol. For kids 13+ I mean i'm only here for guidance at the end of the day it's up to you as a parent to make the big decision. I hoped this helped. WITH REGARDS: ULTIMATE GAME REVIEW :-)
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2012

Not scary

Kinda of lame and not scary i like the computer version better
Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2012

Know What You Can Take

Frightens and gives nightmares to kids. Makes some kids jumpy and not comfortable by themselves. Vibrates and can be startling. BE AWARE THAT IT IS HORROR!
Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2014

15: Contains intense atmosphere, moderate horror and mild violence.
Kid, 9 years old October 2, 2016

scary, but possibly helpful.

i think that for younger ages, it would be to scary for them to handle, cuz your being chased around by a demon with no face and when he catches you you die. but for older ages i think it would help with the quote " stranger danger "
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2014

12: Contains a dark atmosphere.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNot called Joe March 11, 2014

Hmm..... Sort of..

All in all, it is sort of a children's Horror game. It's not too scary, and good if you are 10-13, on a dark Halloween, for people who like scaring themselves about dudes who walk about and kidnap kids, but not very suitable for religious people who have read the storyline, as it involves soul- stealing.
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

Good for 12+. Ages 10-11 Parent Supervision required.

Parents need to know that Slender-Man is ... well, barely a game -- and not one of any discernible genre. Players wander through a field/forest hoping to avoid the Slender-Man enemy. When he approaches, the screen starts to go fuzzy and should he catch them, it stays fuzzy. While the game bills itself as a horror title, the app itself isn't scary. It's the knowledge of the myth behind the app -- in which Slender-Man stalks and kidnaps children -- that could make this a scary experience for kids under the age of 10.