Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 7 kid reviews

Sort by:

Smule

I started this app when i was 9 i think and im 13 now and THE PRICES ARE SO EXPENSIVE 10 dollars for a 1 week membership. also there is 18+ songs and stuff so yeah also you need headphones

I have had this app for 5 or 6 years

I love this app, I had it back when then had credits where you can buy songs with credits, and for a long time I have had those same songs, even if my VIP runs out. VIP costs so much though. $45 a year to be exact, sometimes you can get a free trail which in nice.The past 8ish months though I haven't had acess and there is no way to pause it and expired in like 10 days. That was with a warning too, they gave me a free month basically to give me a chance to renew. Bad thing is since the pandemic, strange as it sounds I didnt have time to use the app, that and I lost the tablet I was using

The pros and cons

This is a very nice app for people who love singing, but should be used under parental supervision. There are references to sex, drugs, and language. Somebody I know on that app was getting stock. This is not an app for kids without Parental-supervision.

Not safe for younger kids

I'm a very active smule user myself, but I feel like that it isn't suitable for people under 13 as they can join anyone from anywhere. However, for over 13s, the app is very good for connecting to other users, and if certain users are a problem there are block and report features already there.

Smule

There’s the nice singing side of Smule and then there’s the weird side. If you’re not on the weird side, you will live.

Nice but whelp membership rises and never get any followers unless get membership.

Nice but membership cost loads and also the f### word is in it and s### is in some lyics :). I(f ur acually want popularity levels high whelp only choice is membership. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Better no buy membership unless u seriously want to sing solo ( by yourself not the song ). And also good luck :)

The best app for karaokes with your idols.

It's stylish itself - it has multiple options and many songs to sing along. What actually called my attention is how you can have a karaoke with your idol, singing along to them. I love how the lyrics and the notes are displayed below - really helpful. I think it's one of the best apps if you want to sing to your favorite tunes, especially if you like any famous singers. Of course, remember that there is going to be swearing, A LOT, since most of the music today contains swear words. Maybe you think that this is more for teens because of the subscription trials and/or the Livestream, and I could agree, but I think that kids that are ten years old and older can manage that perfectly. You only have to tell them to not subscribe to it, or to not make Livestream sessions. The rest of it it's perfectly manageable for kids. They can play with an older sibling, if they need any help.