Kid reviews for Talking Angela

Talking Angela Poster Image

Dangerous but kinda fun

When I was a little kid I used to play talking angela every single day. Now that I'm older, some of the things she said to me were very personal or disturbing. I had a lt of fun on the app though. She asked personal questions like where do you live? and how old are you?. She also said thinks like Kidnapper when I asked for her job. At the time I didn't think it was weird but it really was. Also there was a link that led to YouTube which isn't good for kids as the link including wearing. The app also enocurages peopleto spend a lot of real money on it which I think is a bit weird. A suspicious app but nevertheless was really fun.

Slender man!

Timmy has this app and Angela asked him if he likes to sing! He got scared and deleted the app! He started crying shortly after

IT TOLD MY KID TO DRINK A CHUG JUG!

SO RUDE!

Guy in eyes

There is a guy in her eyes But in all seriousness, just turn on child mode or whatever and don’t let your kid make purchases

The man in eyes is myth

the man in eyes thing is a blatlant lie. actullaty, its the graphics. its a stupid lie. the game was not hacked either.

I Think is not creepy the Game oh it is Creepy The Game-

Read this to here what could be true. Its not as bad as the rumors on the Internet

You know about the man in her eyes right? How when there was a chat feature you could ask her "who are you?" And she responds with kidnapper? I think the game got hacked. I told my friends about the man in her eyes. One of them thought that it was interesting. She wanted to know more. I also watched laurenzside play this for proof. Its a room in her eyes. I think this was eather a 1. A simple glitch because the graphics choice. Makes sense? Right? 2. The game got hacked. So remember always be safe online. Never give away personal info. Don't get personal in chat. And that was my conclusion. Thank you! Thank you!

So, when i was five, this app was not for kids. she call me stupid, then 8 years later, she ask my 6 year old sister for my address, then 2 month later we were looking at review. so we left the app store then... talking angela was download. we were shocked for 5 mins. then instaled it. so please do not download it

Ok here is my opinion...

I don't know about the "man in the eye" shenanigans but I've never experienced anything like getting a call from the person who was watching me or anything like that. Still, im suspicious. Child mode can be turned of with ease.

a normal review but with a twist!

here's some good logic: how is angela in Paris when theres a man in a office in her eye?! how and why?!