All teen and kid member reviews for Talking Tom Cat

Teen, 13 years old Written byhell0 March 31, 2013

Cute App!

Hilarious! But here's the thing. Kids can say anything, like i"i love you" and other bad stuff. You can also take a video of the kitty and upload to youtube or post on facebook. Plus, I think this app is good for young kids because they are learning to speak, and when their parents say something to the cat, he repeats it :). A fun wy to learn to talk.
Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2013

:D

Pretty Good! I got it.
Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2014
LEARNING

Bad Idea

I don't think the creators realize that kids can say anything to the Tom and he will repeat it. You can also punch him in places that might cause kids to do the same.
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2013

Engaging fun!!!!

Tom, Ben, Tom + Angela, Gina, Lila, and the rest of the Talking Friends crew are adorable. Engaging fun. I love making them say silly sayings and they're amazing for any age!!!! PS Ads constantly pop up asking you to upgrade
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2012

Super Annoying!!!!!!

Omg this app is ssssooooo annoying! My sister got it and it was driving my whole family CRAZY. Don't bother
Kid, 12 years old January 28, 2013

Annoying!

My little sister got this and it was so annoying! Cute, but totally annoying! The voice! Also i say this is violent cause you can slap the cat, but you can put child-mode on. Also language because you can make him say anything really and play it back. You have to pay for extra animations, and there's more ads! But i like it so i can record videos. At least it's free. And it can go to youtube!! Parents beware!
Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2012

the cat can cuss

whatch out he can cuss and talkabout his balls and you have to pay
Teen, 13 years old Written byNitro_Python November 17, 2013

m

Annoying, stupid and pointless.
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2012

Tom da cat app-y review :')

Gets annoying, boring after a while, and cartoon violence. Ads and all. It's fine, I guess.
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2014
LEARNING
Talking Tom is very addictive to kids, you can make Tom copy you and stuff but I haven't got a clue why lots of people like it so much.