Kid reviews for Tap Pet Hotel

Fun, addictive, but potentially costly building sim.

Kid, 4 years old August 3, 2013

THE REVIEW OF TAP PET HOTEL this review is written by Maria parker

What parents should know is that tap pet hotel is a free building sim that comes with a hard sell to buy in app purchase treats so kids if you are out of treats tell your parents that the treats cause real money ......

Teen, 13 years old Written byYakkoMustChange July 5, 2017

NO, NO, NO! NOT A WHOLESOME GAME, DOWNLOAD AN LPS APP INSTEAD

If you want a wholesome, cute virtual pets app, this is far from it. I downloaded Pet Hotel because I wanted some other virtual pets app besides the LPS games and that dishonest "pet hotel story" from TeamLava. The tutorial stage is adorable and some cheap (in virtual "coins") rooms are available from the "build" menu. So, the app begins quite smoothly and cutely. There is the whole deal with "treats". If you need more than ten treats (from the tutorial stage) then you have to use up real money or use up storage space (to download other Pocket Gems apps). Geez, other apps at least give you gems or things like that through in-game quests, levelling up, etc. However, the content of this cute little game is horrible. I already told you about the wine lounge and the demon room. BUT the biggest trouble brewed (pun not intended) last week. I checked on my hotel and an ad popped on the screen. The ad had an image of three virtual pets sitting in the wine lounge. There were alcoholic beverages on the table and the three little characters were all smiling. At this point in time the app was deleted and we will never download it or any other games from Pocket Gems- EVER AGAIN!

Ease of Play
Kid, 9 years old April 1, 2013

two bad rooms- first VIP lounge and volcano

the very first VIP lounge is inappropriate. if you go to the build menu you will see "VIP Lounges" and if you tap on that you will see the bad room. many of the other pet rooms are ok. the volcano one unlocks a satan thingy so that one's not ok

Teen, 16 years old Written byfunkyrooster707 April 1, 2013

stupid with a capital S

its like hypnosis to buy treats and stupid coins