Parent reviews for Temple Run

Temple Run Poster Image

the gam

i tlike dis game so much

Can Contain Slightly Minor Violence

Contains: Falling or Killing sound effects, danger of death, potential of getting eaten by a very deadly plant and non-graphic strangling.

Excellent, but it may get boring

It's REALLY good but it could get boring after a few hours; then it's fun tomorrow!

Very Dissapointing

I thought this game would be pretty good but i was wrong. I don't like this game at all. So don't bother trying it out. You'll be disappointed. At-least I was.

ANYONE DIZZY?!?

Now don't get me wrong. This game is very exciting, addictive, and seems fun. But has anyone else noticed how dizzy you can get from playing the game for a good period of time? And being that it is so addictive, then I think this is how it becomes so much more dangerous, because of the amount of time that you wind up focusing your eyes on a screen that is moving at HYPER SPEED. Of course the kids are not going to say, "Hey this is making me dizzy." Plus they are wired differently so they would likely not notice it as much as an adult. But it's definitely there in a significant way....that is, until we've become used to it. And what does it take to become used to it? This would require our eyes and brains to make adjustments---another way to put it is that re-wiring would have to occur. I can't be the only one to notice that we've gotten so used to games that they're becoming more extreme (this one by way of speed), and we don't even notice it!!! Doesn't anyone else remember all the issues they used to have over in places like Japan, because their kids would watch cartoons, and play games that were set in Hyper motion??? They were having kids suffering from seizures due to it left and right! I would go on longer, but I fear that you might think I'm getting too wordy, but even though the game is fun & addictive (which is usually not good) I hope you'll consider my point for the sake of our youngest generation!!!

Temple Run is Great

Temple run is a fun game and good for 8 and up, It helps improve hand-eye coordination for kids, it’s a fun game that kids would like to play and it does not crash, like temple run 2. It will help hand-eye coordination because when your eyes see to turn right, your hands turn right. Kids would like it because it has the exiting thrills that kids love. In the game, you collect coins that are different colors like yellow, red, and blue, And it gets more fun and intense every time you speed up. I think there was a glitch when the people who made temple run 2 made temple run 2 because on my iPad, temple run 2 crashed. Temple run does not have as good graphics as temple run 2, but at least it does not crash like temple run 2. In conclusion, I think temple run is a great game kids would love, So go on parents buy temple run! Sebastian, Third Grader, New York, New York

INappropriate AND VIRUS-making.

Inaproppriate AND virus making. My iPod got a white screen from this game! DO NOT GET IT.

Addicting much? I think so.

This is a fun game with sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many great things about it!

A fun, but possibly frustrating, casual gaming time-waster

Fun diversion for casual gaming times. Very easy to play and very hard to play well, so it may frustrate sensitive kids. Also, the graphics move fast and can make you a little dizzy while you play. Overall, not bad.

PARENTS BEWARE

PARENTS BEWARE!!! Although the game is fun and harmless, ad banners can link to HIGHLY OFFENSIVE ADULT CONTENT! One click on the banner and your child may be viewing a very disturbing video!