Kid reviews for Temple Run

Quick reflexes needed to survive Indiana Jones-like chases.

Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2020

Teen, 14 years old Written byGamersnews32 May 28, 2019

Addictive and fun to play on the go

Temple Run has been there for a while, and is still one of the best mobile games to play offline. Violence is not that bad. You can run into trees, fall off ledges and run into flames. But no blood or gore or cries of pain are seen or heard.

Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2018

Endless.

Extremely hard, because it's endless.

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2018

whole lot of good experience

this game is entertaining, if you're a fast runner, you'll be sure to love this game. their is a monster chasing you, and you have to run as fast as you can so he doesn't eat you, a lot of fun things occur along the way as well. you can slide under tunnels, and turn corners, you also have to collect coins to earn accomplishments.

Kid, 11 years old March 21, 2018

The game definetly becomes addicting, with some bloodless deaths.

Temple Run easily becomes addicting. You try running away from evil ape-like creatures out to eat you. Your character can die in the game by getting either burned, drowned, hit, or eaten alive. Despite all these brutal deaths, the game isn't graphic or bloody at all. Kids at age seven could play the game.

Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveCSM April 8, 2016

A Good Strategy Game, Very Addicting

This game is fine for ages 2 and up. The only thing to watch out for is some violence, but it is not that much. There are some mild suggestive themes, but really, nothing too bad. There are also some aspects of the game where you can use real money to buy more in game coins, but its some mild consumerism. This game is very fun and addictive.

Kid, 12 years old February 22, 2015

Cool Game

This is a really cool game that isn't very inappropriate. But, you do die no matter what and that means to either violently die in the wilderness, or get eaten by monkeys in the wilderness. Scary for little kids. Great for a mature eight year-old.

Teen, 15 years old Written bycheeseboss1 August 11, 2014

Temple Run (fun or controlling?)

Temple Run to some the name is religious to others it's alien but to the creators it's huge success. So huge infact it's got so manny spin offs and sequels. The main thing parents should be concerned with is consumption . This is one of those games like Flappy Bird or Jetpack Joyride or Clash of Clans etc. The objective of the game is to keep running and jumping and dodging left to right all while collecting coins. some parents might also be worried about violence. There is a scream from your character right before it says some funny or serious message like if you smash into a tree it say "Tree hugger". There is no death animations but rether a cartoon style drawing of what happened. Theres not a whole lot of things to say about this game just keep this rule in mind "Everything in moderation". So hope this helps you decide on what to download.

Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2014

Addicting Game not for children under 7

I love this game. It is addicting and fun to play. I have an incredible high score.

Children under seven may not understand the concept of the game. The "monster things" chasing your character may also be seen as frightening. In the end, after you die, it says something like "Mm..toasty" or "I left my mark on the world." These words refer to death. Children may understand it and get scared. Young children may also get frustrated if they die.

This fun game ends when you die. You die by forgetting to turn and running into the water, falling through a hole into water, getting tangled, running into this tree and having your head chopped off, being burned, falling off, or tripping and having the things eat you. It isn't as bad as I'm making it sound, though.

Although the app is free to download, there are quite a few in-app purchases. Sure, players can use their coins from the game to purchase stuff, but that isn't actually going to take money from your pocket. You can purchase (with real money) extra coins and special features.

This game is basically harmless, as long as you limit your child's screen time.

Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2014

pretty fun and addicting :)

I've been playing Temple Run for years, and I used to play it all the time, but now it's getting a little old. All it is is running through a temple maze, jumping over and ducking under stuff. Oh, and you also collect coins which you can get extra powerups and characters with. I guess that's pretty fun. But it is a little violent. There's no blood or anything, but you do die in a number of weird and creepy ways. But overall, pretty fun. Just gets old after a while.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPuppyGirl1244 March 7, 2014

AWESOME GAME

This game is hilarious! I do have to say, there are some horror-fear themes and deaths, but the deaths are usually funny, but jokes only older kids would get (like 8+). I wouldn't suggest it to younger children because it might freak 'em out, but as long as your old enough to handle it ITS AWESOME!!!!!! And you can't stop playing.

Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2013

Temple Run.... Give it a Try

Temple Run is violent but it's great and addicting.

Kid, 10 years old August 16, 2013

Not a 9+

Personally, I don't think this 'really' needs to be a 9 and up. There is a little bit of violence, (Strange things chasing you, running into hard objects and falling into a swamp), otherwise, there is nothing else to worry about.

Teen, 16 years old Written byKTeax3 August 9, 2013

Best :)

It 's an excellent time consumer for kids, I would recommend this game for any child that's trying to develop better stealth and motor skills.

Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Fun

It's a fun game overall. But, however, the whole aspect is trying to run from apes trying to eat you. You can fall and drown as well in the game. The game does want you to connect to twitter and tweet about it. The game glitches sometimes.

Kid, 9 years old February 5, 2013

AWESOME

improves reflexes
Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2013

the right girl

it is good not good the best

Kid, 9 years old January 5, 2013

OK Fast Paced Game

At first I saw my friend play it and I LOVED it. The thing is, though, the game is a bit stressful; there are monkeys that are shrieking in the background these creepy drums, too. I think the game is fine, but I've found better games (example: Subway Surfers). I also think it's creepy because when you crash into something or fall off of the path, the monkeys eat you, you become a "tasty snack." Also, this game is not actually for Kindle Fire. You need to have a motion sensor to tilt, and the Kindle Fire doesn't have one. The game otherwise is very fun. The second Temple Run is better than the first. The only thing is that there's this huge "demon monkey" that's chasing you, and when it catches up to you, you lose, and the game indicates that you died. Also, you can buy things for real money in the game.

Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2012

Temple Run

Pretty non-violent nothing sexual or anything just a lot of fun.
Kid, 8 years old August 22, 2012