Parent reviews for Tennis Clash: Fun Sports

Tennis Clash: Fun Sports Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Tennis Clash is a Scan

This game was suggested as a fun way to play tennis with other, little did i know it was all fake players set up to make you loose or pay money for more coins and tricks. The system keeps glitching, the games are rigged(you can never win don’t care how good you are) you choose higher level of play access that yield worst results than the regular player. I want this game. a fed and removed from being a app to choose from!! It’s the absolute worst game ever!!

1 person found this helpful.

Scam

Tennis Clash is a scam; I strongly recommend everyone not to waste their time and money on this game which requires you to spend more to progress. What could have been a great game for the world to play together is now a scam, the founders lack of programming skills and abilities is clearly demonstrated while playing. Their matching process is ridiculous and their updates to try to regulate the game feasibility proves their inefficiencies and shows we are dealing with amateurs lacking professional programming skills. To give few examples, you will always loose after just 5 or 6 games maximum due to wrong skills or trophy matching. I many times had to play 40 over trophies opponents in very expensive joining fee tours and actions are so randomly different. Such a shame greed came before fun which this game had the potential to offer. Stressing over losing your efforts is not worth spending your time on.

1 person found this helpful.

Emojis

Some j-hole player named "kemo" - just abused the Emoji Cry Laughing during a game. Please remove the Emojis! It makes the game stupid, and it's for j-hole players like "kemo"

Absolutely scam!!! Have this game banned!!!!

This is the absolute worst fucking game I have ever played!!!! It is so scary these people who made this game are not in jail. The game is scary how much of a money pit it is. These inventors should be ashamed of themselves. The game is impossible and complete bullshit. When you need more of a certain item to progress these disgusting programmers rigged the game so you have to pay exceeding amounts of money for that item. The actual game play is a fucking joke. This game should be banned and is evil. Absolutely disgusting whoever created this game. You people are scumbags.

waste of time

if you don’t pay them, you don’t win and enjoy at all

Pay to win

Useless game, not creative at all. Basically you pay and purchase to get better. Not worth the time, money or effort.