Kid reviews for The Moron Test

The Moron Test Poster Image

Based on 1 review

amazing

it improves your mental skills and help kids minds grow im a teen and i even have fun with it

I love this game!!!

This game may have a title that is not very nice, but the game itself challenges your mental skills. I remember playing this when I was younger and passing many levels... Now that I an older, I play this again and wish I could ask my younger self: "HOW?!"

Awesome!!!

Great App

This is a great app. My sister plays it all the time and she's, like, 6! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Addicting!

This app is addictive! Once you make one wrong click, you feel like you need to 'prove yourself' and get it right! Then, once you complete a section, you may look at your time and think: "I can do better than that!" And try to better your time. Eventually you have the test just memorized. You may think you'd get bored with it, but the creators of the app are constantly coming out with new sections for the test. Then, once you've completed it, it is, as someone previously mentioned, a lot of fun to hand your iPod or iPad or iPhone over to your friend and have them try. Once they fail, they'll be more than determined to be better than you at it!

GREAT APP!

I LOVE THIS APP! I beat all of the levels. It kept me entertained by myself for about 4 hours, but what's fun about it is having your friends try it- and seeing the look on their faces when they fail!

Not alot of levels and too hard on winter break and food fight.

Its awesome but im stuck on the food fight level. I got stuck before on winter break, too. Its easy to get stuck, if you haven't noticed.

Fun... For 2 hours...

While this is fun it doesn't last long...
nothin wrong with the game

Challenging and Fun!

A fun game that will make the players think and try to find the hidden meaning or word play secrets.