Kid reviews for The Moron Test

Offensive title, but silly, fleeting fun.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byzaharex April 17, 2016

I love this game!!!

This game may have a title that is not very nice, but the game itself challenges your mental skills. I remember playing this when I was younger and passing many levels... Now that I an older, I play this again and wish I could ask my younger self: "HOW?!"

Ease of Play
Teen, 15 years old Written byPanipuri October 26, 2015
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

Great App

This is a great app.
My sister plays it all the time and she's, like, 6!
GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2011

Addicting!

This app is addictive! Once you make one wrong click, you feel like you need to 'prove yourself' and get it right! Then, once you complete a section, you may look at your time and think: "I can do better than that!" And try to better your time. Eventually you have the test just memorized. You may think you'd get bored with it, but the creators of the app are constantly coming out with new sections for the test. Then, once you've completed it, it is, as someone previously mentioned, a lot of fun to hand your iPod or iPad or iPhone over to your friend and have them try. Once they fail, they'll be more than determined to be better than you at it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysarasnake99 January 3, 2011

GREAT APP!

I LOVE THIS APP! I beat all of the levels. It kept me entertained by myself for about 4 hours, but what's fun about it is having your friends try it- and seeing the look on their faces when they fail!

Kid, 11 years old December 8, 2010

Not alot of levels and too hard on winter break and food fight.

Its awesome but im stuck on the food fight level. I got stuck before on winter break, too. Its easy to get stuck, if you haven't noticed.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydr duck July 26, 2010

Fun... For 2 hours...

While this is fun it doesn't last long...
Teen, 14 years old Written bymcmovie123 July 13, 2010
nothin wrong with the game

Teen, 13 years old Written bysoniczll July 7, 2010

Challenging and Fun!

A fun game that will make the players think and try to find the hidden meaning or word play secrets.