Parent reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross

Gorgeous action tale filled with fan service and repetition.

Based on 1 review

Based on 1 review

Wondering if The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is OK for your kids?

Adult Written bylaeylani July 27, 2020

Amazing Storyline for MATURE TEENS

This is for the tv show on Netflix::::::There’s a lot of cartoon blood. Nothing serious. But in many scenes blood is dripping off people’s bodies. Also, people get impales, stabbed, ripped to shreds, and hit with a sword. It’s nothing serious but there is Puddles of blood shown in it. But there is sexual content. The main character continuously inappropriately touches a girls boobs and butt. With sexual inter course insinuated. There is minor language. But in more intense scenes foul language is used. I haven’t heard the F BOMB yet. But it may be coming. In everyday dialogue language doesn’t appear to often. It’s a cartoon but meant for older teens. It’s funny and has a great storyline. However, I would not recommend the movie to younger people AT ALL. I don’t think they would be able to enjoy it with the visual minor gore. It’s heavy compared to a kids show. Just remember parents and kids, choose your entertainment carefully. You Can’t unsee it.