Kid reviews for Toca Hair Salon 2

More tools, characters, and hair-styling fun in nice sequel.

Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2013

Great for all ages!!!!

I am an older kid and I LOVE this game!!!! You can do all sorts of hair styles just the way you want!!!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 9 years old January 14, 2014

Perfect for 5 and up

Awesome game! Really easy to play and also really fun!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2013

Great!

This is a fun hair salon game that my brother and I enjoy greatly. It has many cool features (shampoo station, accessories, hair dyes, curling iron, straightener) , and my brother absolutely LOVES it. It may be a bit boring for some older kids (12-17) but it is enjoyable for all ages. Overall, it's a fun app for kids!
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2014

Amazing app!

I love this app! Me and my sister play this all the time and make crazy hairdos. We always have fun with it and my whole family uses it. It is definitely an excellent app and worth your money.

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old June 22, 2017

Really awesome app

I think this app is great. My friend and I alqways tell each other about new toca Boca releases even though we're older. This game is the best way for us to express our creativity, since most of my art is for a blog. The hair is realistic for a game and all of the tools do something different and fun, and depending on how much you use them it always has a different effect. Overall, this app is cool for kids 2+!

Ease of Play