Kid reviews for Toca Life: City

Open-ended play rules in a virtual urban dollhouse.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 8 years old October 23, 2015

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See my toca town review to see my opinion on this kind of game. Finally! Toca brings clothes shopping and hair salons to toca life! Otherwise I think this is basically toca town so i'm not that fussed.

Kid, 5 years old May 26, 2017

A great game with some exceptions

What I like: There is a great amount of customization to the characters! What I don't like: Some items get lost and can not be retrieved

Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2018

Kids imagination goes way too far.....

So, everybody thinks that toca boca games are super safe for their kids, right? Pretty much, except for the life games. I loved these and still do, because I'm older now I think I can handle this stuff but some younger kids (and older kids) have a very strong imagination. The whole game is pretty safe, but there are babies in the game. Kids might "make babies" not just have families and stuff which is totally inappropriate. If that and a few other things weren't in there it would be 5+ all the way.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySugary July 21, 2017

A great game!

This game is perfect for 5 and up! I got it on the google play store for free and it is amazing! You can go to 8 different places to roleplay with your friend or something! JUST GET IT1