Parent reviews for Tozzle - Toddler's favorite puzzle

Drag-and-drop shape puzzles made especially for toddlers.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Parent Written byMark it 8 December 20, 2012

Great Game for 2-3 Year Olds

Both my daughters have loved this game. It seems bet for ages 2 - 3, but my 4 year old still will find enjoyment.
While seemingly light on the learning front, I have watched both my children struggle with the concept of completing puzzles by dragging and dropping as they first started to play. But after a few months they defintely get better and seem to grasp the logic, which is always fun to see.
Adult Written byChrisLo August 19, 2012

Problem Solving...

My daughter is 18 months old, and she can solve the most complex puzzle very quickly. She loves it!
Parent of a 2-year-old Written byZ-Dad January 16, 2011

Great app, even for kids under 2

My 2yo son has loved this app since he was about 18 months. Besides it teaching him names for so many objects, letters, and numbers, it also helps his motor skills and figuring out which shapes fit different places. They keep adding additional puzzles when the app updates, it seems like there are close to 50 puzzles now. It's a great deal for a single app.

I also love this game because it doesn't have any links to the App Store, developer's website, etc.,, so my son doesn't mistakenly click out of the game, like he does with other websites.

I use a new BubCap home button cover too, so once we launch this app, I know he won't wander out. I heartily recommend Tozzle and BubCap home button covers, together they really help me share my iPhone with my toddler!

Educational Value
Parent of a 2 and 8-year-old Written byMrs_AF November 22, 2010

Great for younger children

My 2 yr old LOVES this game! There are so many different puzzles included in the app!