GLARING ISSUES not being seen by users or addressed by maker
How are the glaring issues with this game not being seen by users and heralded as one of the best trivia apps, ever? See below for the many problems that I've encountered. I'll admit, many are subtle.
1. You get more questions from your weakest category than any of the others
2. When you have an idea between two answers and use the bomb to get rid of 2 answers, it's almost always the 2 that you ruled out. Just so you will use another 5 coins to filter the answer even more
3. I've noticed that l almost never get a crown on the spin unless I already answered 2 questions
4. Their customer service is horrendous. You can only email them and they respond with a form letter in several languages that addresses common issues and nothing to do with your question. They don't even address the correct mobile device or computer that you play the game with. And this process takes several weeks for them to respond with INCORRECT ANSWERS.
5. There are a lot of incorrect questions or answers. Also, tons of answers that could or have already changed, bad grammar, poor spelling, ETC.
6. I have 81 suggested questions, none of which have been approved in over 6 months, a lot that haven't even been voted on
7. With a suggested question, you need 85% of WHAT number to be approved?
8. A lot of my suggested questions that are accurate and correct, have negative votes as being incorrect
9. There are 50 million downloads, the makers, Etermax, need to start spending money and righting these inconsistencies and bad parts of the game
10. I'd like to see a statistic on how many color character questions that I miss. I can go on runs and mostly miss the character question more than any other question. My guess is, they reserve the questions with the most incorrect answers for the color character question, just so the user spends more coins to win. The spinner is not as random as you may think. The spin is already predetermined per every turn in every game
11. The re-spin icon is in a bad place. I've accidentally tapped this many times. And you can't refill them with play. You either have to buy them or be lucky enough to have them gifted.
12. What happens to questions that you say are boring, fun, or incorrect?
13. 2 days to play a turn is too short
14. Huge network and connectivity issues and only with this app
15. Many repeated questions. I'm very well aware that Australia is not only a country, but also a continent
The game has amazing potential, but only if the makers address these issues. Or, have they gotten too big to care about their users?