All teen and kid member reviews for Video Star

Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 October 9, 2012

I like it. It's fun and creative. :D
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 October 9, 2012

Good, easy, and fun

This app is great! It's fun and easy to use. There are some effects you have to pay for but many are free. This app is great for kids; however, there are a few concerns. You can save videos to YouTube, as well as watch others' videos. To have a YouTube account you must be 13+. Some of the songs/music videos can be inappropriate, but it depends. It's okay for kids as long as a parent is with them when they watch videos posted by other users.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybalqishiveray April 7, 2013

love story

i want to edit all memory of us in a video star
Teen, 14 years old Written bymusicobsessed February 8, 2016

video star is a great app that can tech kids how to film edit and make thair own music videos.You can make whatever you want for yourself and the app will not show or post any videos that have any innaproprate can only share your video stars if you post it on youtube instagram ar facebook and approve of it being shared.Kids will learn how to use thair creativity to make and edit videos using the effects they creatied and green screens and other matirals on the app and not.This app includes purchases that you can make off of i tunes and other play stores so you would have to limit you child if you dont trust them!Your child can use songs they like or even videos.This is also a great app to teach kids independence and about technolagy!I TOTALLY RECCOMEND VIDEO STAR AND SORRY ABOUT MY BAD SPELLING!
Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2015

Best app on my Iphone

I am 11 and I love this! my favourite songs like uptown funk and Blank Space are on my phone so when I downloaded this I loved making a music video with tons of effects. If you ever wanted to make a music video but it was hard on another app then it is so easy as long as you have music, If not, import cds from your computer or buy songs from the itunes store!
Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2014

i love this app is amazing and easy
Teen, 15 years old Written byNekwqkk July 7, 2016

Really wish is was for android

I wanted it for my phone to have fun but it's not for Android it's just for iphone
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2016

I have had this app for a couple years now after being recommended from a friend. I just used it to make fun music videos for my family to see. You can also save them to camera roll and post to social media such as This app is easy and fun where they have a couple of free junk songs, you can use your own music and you can use music from your videos which is really cool because I can use songs from and speed them up and such. This app is awesome you are the only one who can see your videos (unless u share it) so it is fine for young kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byFruitella May 31, 2016

This is an amazing app that allows you to make fun music videos to songs of your choice. You can use their free songs or songs from your music on your apple device, change the speed and pict of the song and record a music video with cool effects. There is absolutely no violence, swearing, sex or drinking/drugs etc. It is completely clean and designed for kids. You have the option to upload your videos to YouTube or Instagram but you can only do that if you have linked it to your Instagram and YouTube accounts. There is a main page where video stars on YouTube have been featured of other children but there is no swearing in the songs. There are in-app purchases so be aware, the most expensive is £3.99 but it asks you for your password and is a quite long process so it is not easy to spend money.