All teen and kid member reviews for Where's My Water?

Kid, 6 years old June 8, 2012

WATER

This game is very easy and it also can teach children a little about how to do something or physics.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic March 17, 2012

Great Game - with some action required

Where's My Water is an app which you can download on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android. This is a fun logical thinking game which many people will have on their device. Barely any violence are shown or needed in this game. A great game for kids, teens and possibly adults.
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Matthew's Where's My Water App Review

The Game Where's My Water is a thinking skill game to get the water to the shower where the alligator lives, i'm 10 and it's a really fun game, it's only 99 cents and along in the game you have to get some water to the rubber duckies so that when you get a certain amount you can move on to harder levels. this game would help little kids learn thinking skills. this game is the game for all ages that understand how to play this.
Kid, 9 years old June 1, 2012

Where's My Failure?

Maybe pause for 5 and under. No violence, but MILD SEX with two gators falling in love. However, it is a very great game, but the 3 stars are for sex and nudity, which is embarrassing. Also, on Cranky's Story, kind of nudity because it has eating a lot, and even getting fa*. The * is a t. GamerQuinn is out of here.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJennypenny123 April 3, 2013

Where's my water

A very easy game to play a child of any age would have fun playing it.