Parent reviews for Wink - make new snap friends

Wink - make new snap friends Poster Image

fun

Cautious

keep kids away from this app. its not safe! Senior citizens get in contact with teens and are sexual. It is not safe for kids to use. Ever. There are predators on the app.

Amazing app to let your kids make friends but just keep an eye on them to make sure they dont do anything inappropriate

Dangerous app, Not suitable for younger children

My Daughter has recently been "Groomed" by an adult whom easily pretended to be a child on this App !. Other friends of my daughter have Physically met Older people from this app and it seems to be the Goto place for them to meet random strangers. It's a lethal combination and one i needed to highlight.

Age limit

On the website it says it’s 17+ , my son is 10 I was in his phone and I went into his apple store it says 12+ !!!..... children shouldn’t be allowed on this app at all I have some parent control at a decent age for his other app’s but this I can’t seem to get it off the phone ! I think it should be rated for higher age then 12+ it is a dating app people showing bits of people with drugs on it

Tinder for kids

Looks to me like Tinder for kids. A lot of unsuitable content and very few protections of minors.