All parent member reviews for Words With Friends

Parent Written byDVA December 11, 2011

Keep your mind going

i think it is great it is a good mind challenging game
Adult Written bysarahp9 November 1, 2015

Obscure words, horrid use in sentences.

I love the ability to play with friends anywhere, and with the computer, to learn new words. However, I find the acceptable and unacceptable words ridiculous in their inconsistency. Why are some foreign words, abbreviations, medical terminology acceptable, others not? And most disturbing, while playing "solo" with the WWF computer, I played the word "mort", which I knew was French for "dead/death." Out of curiosity, I checked WWFs definition and read the following: NOUN: 1. The note played on a hunting horn signifying that the animal hunted has been killed. 2. Death EXAMPLE SENTENCE: " Mort is bound to be a favorite of younger kids, as are the penquins." This is sick and senseless.
Parent Written bywordqueen28 March 2, 2012

Words with friends cheat

I have tried playing with this game and its really cool and interesting..Me and family love to play this game when we are not busy..We always find a way that we can spend each other..We also use the ANAGRAMMER to give us a clue in times we are having a hard time..
Adult Written byfelicia s. November 27, 2016

aggravated

I hate it when people start a game and don't play. They wait 6 or 7 days between words. They are very inconsiderate of others, its like they hope you resign to build their stats I think if people do not play after 1 nudge they should be automatically resigned from the game. I waited 9 days once for some one to play and that is way to long to hold up my game
Adult Written byBren J October 20, 2016

Flashing signs

Did you know flashing advertisements can set off epileptic seizures? Therefore I and others can't play the game till thes ads are done. FYI.....thanx
Adult Written byJennifer W. October 17, 2016

Angry

Hi there... I started playing words w/ friends almost 7 years ago. Here last couple years it has to me become a dating site. Because now u can message pep & pep are finding out where u live & messaging sexual things to u etc. I think they need to take the messaging off the game ASAP! Wouldn't let my kids play w/ the way it is now. Thank you for listening.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 5, 2012

words friends

be there when you return.
Parent Written bywordgamer29 February 29, 2012

Words with friends cheat

I think its okay for children but they should prioritized there studies first before playing online games..Me and my family used to play this game if all of us are not busy..We also use the ANAGRAMMER to give us some hints..
Parent Written bywordfriends71 February 21, 2012

Words with friends cheat

Very educational..If you let your kids play this game they will learn but you should watch them play because there are some words that are not good also..I use to play this game with my family..I let them use the ANAGRAMMER to give them some hints in times of trouble..
Parent Written byword.game.lover February 9, 2012

Words with friends cheat

For me its okay because its knowledgeable and if I am a mother I will let my children play it but they should not set aside there studies..Study first before playing. I am also playing this game and I do use the ANAGRAMMER it will give me hint in times of trouble.