Kid reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Poster Image

Love It!

The game is like the normal card game, but you dont have to spend any money at all! Plus the game can help with reading, problem solving and planning strats. The monsters can be a little scary to younger kids so thats why i said 7+. But to be honest, this game is for all ages. My older brother is 17 and he loves the game. Especially because when i battle him he defeats me every time. T_T Anyways, this game can also help with dealing with losing. And like most games this gets more challenging the more you play it, and challenging yourself is a good thing, it means you'll get better and better! But personally I think the best thing about this game is that its easy to learn on the app because it has tutorials. Also like I said at the beginning of this review, it's not play to win you dont have to buy anything at all. But if you buy the irl card at the store than you might end up paying over 100 dollars on cards when you could spend it on something else. Sorry if this was all over the place, I'm only 13 so my mind kinda wanders

Perfect.

I think this game is totally appropriate for 4 year olds and up. Its a great game and your kids can learn how to read, math, plan strategies, etc. I recently lost my account so this is why im not giving this game 5 stars. Pls gimmie my account back konami.

I want to say that it is a decent game, but it is hard to keep up with the new packs coming out for the different series' of Yu-Gi-Oh! I had fun with it but it is hard to get the in game currency to get packs without buying, but it is possible. Also, saying pay to win games are inherently bad is not completely true, because it is a game that people spend time and money to develop, and they need to make a living as well. However I understand why my (and other) parents do not approve of wasting money on a game that doesn't have anything tangible. The card game is also fun to get into, and inexpensive if you know what you are doing. If you want any information about it I can give you tips. Fell free to email me at [email protected] (not my real name, but it is the name of the main character for my favorite anime, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX).

A fun game, but dissapointing.

This game might be really fun for fans of the anime, but it was sort of lackluster to me. I've been playing semi-competitive Yugioh, and after seeing the kinds of combos that can go off in the real game, learning the best decks, and learning how cards work together, I was sort of upset by the speed duel format of the app, the impossible deck building, and the overall dumbed down version of Yugioh. Now, it is really fun to see your favorite characters in the game, but I would reccomend exploring the real deal instead of this app. Thank you for reading!

Good game that has to improve

This game is a very good and funny game. Violence is oly between virtual cards of immaginary monsters. In app purchases aren't needed for going up with levels.