Kid reviews for A Grimm Warning: The Land of Stories, Book 3

Slapstick, sweetness, sorrow in epic fairy-tale-world saga.

Kid, 11 years old March 27, 2016

Great GRAND AMAZING

This book is amazing. Beautiful story and plot, Chris Colfer really blends all fairytales together. My only complaint was that I want crazy waiting for a year for the next one after the insane cliffhanger.
Written byAnonymous September 6, 2015

Lives up to the Standards of its Predecessors

(Note: I may be getting too old for this series now) I've noticed a pattern in this series: the first half drags on a lot, but the second half does the opposite. The third addition to this series lives up to its title, being neither disappointing or much better compared to books before it.

Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2017

New and different in a good way

This was cool! There was a lot of crap and damn, but nothing more. All of the violence was very comical, and throughout the whole book, there was no blood described. For instance, instead of counting kills, they count how many people they disarm and knock down. The reason it was different from the first two was that there was some history and guns involved, and one major plot point was Alex in a romance and Conner's crush on a girl. However, these are in the last three a lot, two. Mother Goose drinks a bit. The historical part teaches a lot.

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2017

very good book! the characters are positive and there is lots of action. the characters are good role models who never give up. (Well the main characters at least) the impossible happens in this book which makes it awesome. EPIC BOOK and great job Chris colfer

Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2017

THE LAND OF STORIES REVIEW

AWESOME BOOK!!!!!! Must read I wish he made 10000000” books about this! DO NOT LOOK AT THE VERY LAST PAGE. ONLY IF U ARE RELLY ON THAT PAGE:) IF U ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOK DONT READ THE LAST PAGE UNTIL U GET THERE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BOOK!

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byJana Born December 15, 2018

Great Book

It was an adventurous, fun-loving book to add to my list of favorites. It presented a new twist to the series. It was not better than the first book it was more equal. I had a few concerns for kids reading under age of 10 though, while it was an exciting book would suggest the age range of this book is 10-15. I hope you found this review helpful.
Teen, 13 years old Written byguineagirl2005 June 8, 2018

wonderful book!

I really liked this book, and thought it was a great addition to the series. some of the stuff in it might be scary for younger kids my little brother (10 years old) couldn't handle them quite yet but I really enjoyed them!