Kid reviews for Batman: Nightwalker: DC Icons Series

Suspenseful teen Batman tale leaps from comic to novel form.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Superhero Nerd May 12, 2018

Pretty Good

This for the most part was a good book. The plot was interesting and it's great to see Bruce young. There were some plot holes to huge Batman fans that don't make sense. These can be overlooked and most people wouldn't catch on to it. The violence for the most part is tame. nothing else inappropriate. Enjoyable read. Hope you enjoy!

Teen, 13 years old Written byDr. Ling April 20, 2019

BOOOOOORIIIIING...

I read half of this book and got SO bored. I live reading and I always have: I’ve read the Divergent trilogy, Hunger Games trilogy, The Giver series, The Maze Runner Series, 1984, Watchmen, Series of Unfortunate events, etc. I’m a huge fan of both Marvel AND DC, and this was so boring I didn’t even bother finishing it. I liked how Bruce Wayne was explores more, but when you get a fancy new Batman color palette on the thumbnail, you’re expecting Batman: This book was disappointing since Batman NEVER happened, and if he did at the end, then I just wasn’t engaged enough by this boring plot to finish the book and get there.
Life is short, so please: Spend your time on something better people.
Teen, 14 years old Written by[email protected] February 6, 2020

Teen, 14 years old Written byjordanfreak 211 January 10, 2020

this is awsome

goooooood

Kid, 8 years old June 14, 2019

Outstanding action packed Batman story has violence

Parents need to know that Batman: Nightwalker is about Bruce Wayne aka Batman before he was Batman and his earlier life.The story is about Bruce trying to help Madeline a savage criminal Bruce has to protect. Though there is nothing to do with Bruce's parents tragic death there is a lot of violence some read quite gruesomely with blood described in lots of descriptive words. Also there is torture, lots of gun use, and fist-fights that can get quite intense. There is talk about one character who has a really tough time getting to places and might leave readers with distress. There is some suggestive material including Bruce and Madeline briefly making out though they are kept away from each-other mostly throughout the book. There is also one sad death and a savage fist-fight and much more. There is some language more than common sense says including frequent uses of Damn, and Hell once after around page 45 and one ore possibly more uses of S--T and more. Plus there is suggested uses of S--T and F--K though it is hard to understand one time read through. Also lots of positive messages and fun. This is a great pick for tweens and teens but younger kids should hold for a while.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymufasa104 January 22, 2019

Good book

I think its a good book action mushy stuff and ya know.

Teen, 14 years old Written byVV1248 April 15, 2018

Amazing Book!

Unlike the cold, emotion-leeched, asocial Batman depicted in movies and shows that we are familiar with, Marie Lu gives us a look into Bruce's life before...giving readers a rush of adrenaline and a thrill.