Kid reviews for Best Friends

Story of a friend moving is comforting and relatable.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2014

Cool!

The book is fun to read! Most importantly it shows the meaning of true friendship and that you can be friends if you're different. I bet it calms you down, when your friend moves away.

Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2009

GOOD

GREAT BOOK

Kid, 8 years old June 25, 2015

Really Good

It is perfect for 8-10 yearolds. But 7+ can read it too.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysoulmap April 23, 2014

Cute story understands what it is like to miss your best friend

I read this book when I was about 8 and later shared it with my little sister when she when through the sadness of her best friend moving away. We both enjoyed the book an thought it really understood the feelings that children go through when something like this happens: sadness, anger, hopelessness and finally acceptance. This book is easy to read and is understandable for children as young as 8, or perhaps a little younger when reading with a parent or older sibling.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRebecca Ng February 3, 2017
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2013

A good read.

It's a good book for children aged 8 and up. I read it when I was 8 and thoroughly enjoyed it - it explores an issue which many children can relate to (a friend moving away) but gently. :)

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2012

good book!

This is a good book! I read it with my dad. Gemma does swear a few times, and her friend, Biscuits, calls her a "sex maniac." but overall it is a sweet relatable story about two best friends.

Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2018

Nice Read! Really Relatable!