Kid reviews for Geronimo Stilton Series

Fun adventures of a nervous mouse and his wacky family.

Teen, 13 years old Written byXxVincentxx December 31, 2019

The book is interesting

Geronimo Stilton books usually catch my eye in the library. The problem is that the author didn’t write books frequently. It is good because the pictures and words makes it interesting to read the chapter books
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2019

Really good and funny

I think that geronimo stilton is a really good book about a funny mouse who is scared about lots of things. He goes on adventures with his family in most of the books.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAmal Lazkani June 18, 2019

The best books!

Geronimo Stilton Series is a series that is suitable for all ages from 7+!
It is a fantastic, mind-blowing series that makes so much kids laugh a lot! Even though I am 14 yrs old, I still love reading all the books!
Also, it is a best-selling, and fab-mouse book!
Have fun reading! :D

Kid, 9 years old May 21, 2018

Terrible

Characters and plot lack any depth, and the author clearly can not write a good story. Best just to skip this one.
Kid, 8 years old May 16, 2018

A Great Comical Chapter Book

I personally don't know what Geronimo Stilton books are like, because I've only read one book. But my brother reads these a lot, and he is 6, and he laughs at these books! And other than Magic Tree house, it's one of the only series he will keep reading! I think these books not only teach you a lesson, but they are very funny and can make any kid laugh out loud.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMimi.Rose January 17, 2018

Kid, 9 years old November 28, 2017

Awesome

Geronimo Stilton Books are the best because of the silly and fascinating stuff that this mouse has to tell. It includes Fun Facts about the Real world.

What I have to say is ..