Kid reviews for Geronimo Stilton Series

Geronimo Stilton Series Poster Image

These books were my childhood!!!

Geronimo Stilton

Really good books for people who like simple adventures. There’s tons of series like the Normal Books, Cavemice, Thea Stilton, Classic Tales etc. There’s something for everyone.

A fun series

I enjoy reading Geronimo Stilton. I enjoy the books a lot, even though I admit I would've enjoyed hem even more at a younger age. I also enjoy the illustrations and the random colored fonts, as well. The plot is sometimes predictable, but still fun and enjoyable. For those who enjoyed this series, I also recommend the Thea Stilton books, which are abut Geronimo's sister Thea's students. In this series, however, the Stilton family are hardly mentioned. But I still recommend it wholeheartedly.

Pretty good! Main character is a pushover

The Geronimo Stilton Series is wild and fun to read. However, I have some feedback for Mr. Stilton, the author of the Rodents Gazette, and the main character. I think he is a big pushover and he should stop letting his family walk over him like a doormat. I've read multiple books of his cave mouse series. Its very exciting and interesting! I'm not sure I like the fact that he saved them several times and when he does; they don't even reward him. In the book "Pull the Dragon's Tooth", everyone was thanking him and promised to give him his well-deserved mice-king helmet. In the end, everyone let him down all because he took a nap!! I believe this is extremely unfair and unjust. Geronimo didn't even stand up for himself. He was sad for a moment, then his crush Thora said "Don't worry Geronimo. You'll have another chance to earn your helmet". Geronimo was content with this and just accepted that he won't receive his prize for SAVING THE LIFe of Max. Even though I don't like when Geronimo gets picked on, I still enjoy reading these awesome stories of Geronimo Stilton. I'm hoping for a book where he tells his family to show him respect for once. I like these books, they're funny and creative.

I LOVE GERONIMO STILTON!!!

Geronimo Stilton is the best! I have a LOT of these books and I LOVE THEM!

One of my favourite books!

This book is packed with adventure!

The book is interesting

Geronimo Stilton books usually catch my eye in the library. The problem is that the author didn’t write books frequently. It is good because the pictures and words makes it interesting to read the chapter books

Really good and funny

I think that geronimo stilton is a really good book about a funny mouse who is scared about lots of things. He goes on adventures with his family in most of the books.

The best books!

Geronimo Stilton Series is a series that is suitable for all ages from 7+! It is a fantastic, mind-blowing series that makes so much kids laugh a lot! Even though I am 14 yrs old, I still love reading all the books! Also, it is a best-selling, and fab-mouse book! Have fun reading! :D

Terrible

Characters and plot lack any depth, and the author clearly can not write a good story. Best just to skip this one.