Kid reviews for Geronimo Stilton Series

Fun adventures of a nervous mouse and his wacky family.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMeii December 5, 2020

Pretty good! Main character is a pushover

The Geronimo Stilton Series is wild and fun to read. However, I have some feedback for Mr. Stilton, the author of the Rodents Gazette, and the main character. I think he is a big pushover and he should stop letting his family walk over him like a doormat. I've read multiple books of his cave mouse series. Its very exciting and interesting! I'm not sure I like the fact that he saved them several times and when he does; they don't even reward him. In the book "Pull the Dragon's Tooth", everyone was thanking him and promised to give him his well-deserved mice-king helmet. In the end, everyone let him down all because he took a nap!! I believe this is extremely unfair and unjust. Geronimo didn't even stand up for himself. He was sad for a moment, then his crush Thora said "Don't worry Geronimo. You'll have another chance to earn your helmet". Geronimo was content with this and just accepted that he won't receive his prize for SAVING THE LIFe of Max.

Even though I don't like when Geronimo gets picked on, I still enjoy reading these awesome stories of Geronimo Stilton. I'm hoping for a book where he tells his family to show him respect for once. I like these books, they're funny and creative.

Kid, 8 years old October 12, 2020

I LOVE GERONIMO STILTON!!!

Geronimo Stilton is the best! I have a LOT of these books and I LOVE THEM!

Kid, 8 years old August 13, 2020

One of my favourite books!

This book is packed with adventure!

Teen, 13 years old Written byXxVincentxx December 31, 2019

The book is interesting

Geronimo Stilton books usually catch my eye in the library. The problem is that the author didn’t write books frequently. It is good because the pictures and words makes it interesting to read the chapter books
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2019

Really good and funny

I think that geronimo stilton is a really good book about a funny mouse who is scared about lots of things. He goes on adventures with his family in most of the books.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAmal Lazkani June 18, 2019

The best books!

Geronimo Stilton Series is a series that is suitable for all ages from 7+!
It is a fantastic, mind-blowing series that makes so much kids laugh a lot! Even though I am 14 yrs old, I still love reading all the books!
Also, it is a best-selling, and fab-mouse book!
Have fun reading! :D

Kid, 9 years old May 21, 2018

Terrible

Characters and plot lack any depth, and the author clearly can not write a good story. Best just to skip this one.
Kid, 8 years old May 16, 2018

A Great Comical Chapter Book

I personally don't know what Geronimo Stilton books are like, because I've only read one book. But my brother reads these a lot, and he is 6, and he laughs at these books! And other than Magic Tree house, it's one of the only series he will keep reading! I think these books not only teach you a lesson, but they are very funny and can make any kid laugh out loud.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMimi.Rose January 17, 2018

Kid, 9 years old November 28, 2017

Awesome

Geronimo Stilton Books are the best because of the silly and fascinating stuff that this mouse has to tell. It includes Fun Facts about the Real world.

What I have to say is ..