Kid reviews for Mummies in the Morning: Magic Tree House, Book 3

Mummies in the Morning: Magic Tree House, Book 3 Poster Image

Magnifacint mummies.

It is pretty good and it is not the best because it is a little too much of children's book for me.

my review

its a great book though! i liked it and i got as an assignment to do a summary for it... so i think iwont be able to do that cause the book's too small and the vocab is so easy the only good thing about it is that i finished it in half an hour which is no time compare to charles dickens and Shakespeare. so yes its good for kids.... but not people from 10 and up.

magic treehouse books #3 Mummies In The Morning

Jack Rulez Annie Rox

I love this book. The way they escape from the Mummy is the highlight of the story

I loved these books when i was little!

I remember this book! I read almost all of these before I got to old for them... haha this one freaked me out cause I hated (and hate but not as intensely) mummies, skeletons/bones, blood, etc. haha!

I liked it...

I liked it...when I was in 3rd grade. Not a bad book, it can teach a young child, but the series starts to get boring once you reach 5th grade, tops. I recommend them for any gender, ages 7-10.
not rated for age

It took me on an adventure

I read all of the books at my old school then I moved with my mom now i have a new lunch numer so i can read and retake them.I read all the one when they had to free Morgan from a spell.Weird thing is my names Morgan to. Every night I dream about going in the magic tree house and taking an adventure.I read Dolphins at Daybreak and made a 100 I always make 100's on the test I also read the books twice before taking the test Earthquake in the Earlymorning is cool it made me ask a question How Do Earthquakes start?Can a volcano start them?so i looked online and in the exiclopida sometimes a volcano starts them sometimes it's the undergroung that starts the to!I love the books.Please please please make more.