Kid reviews for Army of Two

Army of Two Poster Image

Strong Bloody Violence. Strong Language.

Army of Two

This game is great.It's perfect for people who love coop.There is violence (shooting enemies in the head, stomping peoples heads into the ground at some points).Some language heard like sh**,cr**,d*** and so on.

Good for 10 and older

This is a amazing game! Yesterday I went to my friends house and we had so much fun playing co-op. The only really issue is the language. they use "s--t" and "f--k" often. but if you look past that it is a really good game. You can customize your guy and your gun.

Boring and Violent.

Its gory to start off with, Shoot someone in the head and possibly their head explodes. But that's with a shotgun or a sniper rifle. It bored me to death. Killing for money. There is minimal swearing fortunately. I got bored within half an hour though. Its a terrible game.

i like the game but not for kids i got in trouble when i played it

army of two

army of two is a fun game, but the language is extremely graphic. the characters use language a lot the violence is just shooting but the main characters can grab other characters. the multi-player is fun, but since other people can use mics he/she can curse and sometimes it is strong language.this game is for teens, because it has too much language. the violence is not bad, overall the game is fine.

good game

army of two is violent bloody and they use bad language like f**k to s**t damb hell and crap. it is educational and it is fun to though!

NOT BAD AT ALL!

like yeah there is some scenes with blood but come on will there ever be a REAL thing like this?????????????
not rated for age

Meh

this game is great! if you have someone to play with..... the AI is terrible btu as for the stuff that parents get bent out of shape about like swearing try going to an average american middleschool nothing you dont hear anytime of the day....
not rated for age