All teen and kid member reviews for Assassin's Creed II

Teen, 16 years old Written byPahrokkal March 4, 2013

Assassins Creed 2 (Parents this is for you)

Assassins Creed 2. one of the most judged games in the world. Some parents think that this game is overly inappropriate because of the name/M rating. Most parents are scared off because of its name. Assassins Creed. Although fairly violent, the game definitely shows the player how Italy was in that time ( the 1200's if I recall) and you meet Leonardo Davinci when he was younger. You also get to try his inventions throughout the years. This game can be VERY violent or it can be mildly violent, it all depends on how you play the game. That's what I like about it. It lets you, the player, decide when and how you can complete objectives. In the previous Assassins Creed, you HAD NO CHOICE but to stab or kill your enemy. This Assassins Creed can let you beat the enemy with fists,rather then killing them.(Yet this may take the fun out of the game and make it go at a slower pace.) Sex: I'm not going to lie, there is sex, but nothing is visible. What happens is when Ezio Auditore, (The Assassin in the game) has a sleep over with his girl friend. All that happens is they get on the bed and turn off the lights, there are no sounds, just a pitch black screen. ( By the way, this scene can easily be skipped) Violence: you can stab an enemy with a blade you have tied to your wrist. Also known as the "Hidden Blade" when an enemy is stabbed a bright red cloud spews out and disappears, (If you are not happy with the blood you have the option of turning it off, making it a little more suitable for a younger child watching.) You can dye your clothing, adjusting it to your liking. You can also customize weapons and buy them as well, you can buy: Hammers, Swords, Guns, and battle daggers. Overall, I think this would be suitable for a mature 12 / 13 year old, and they will enjoy the game very much. :)
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byBauer Power February 25, 2011

Great

Great! You can buy swords, knives, and hammers
Teen, 16 years old Written byapple boy 2 July 19, 2010

great for boy pre-teens and teens

bloody, but his has some historical value and once you pick it up its really fun
Teen, 15 years old Written bybanana101 July 25, 2015

amazing game

Assassins creed 2 is about Ezio a revenge driven young adult. This game has sexual content like Ezio kissing his girlfriend who's bare back is visible to the camera.Ezio is a likeable character which makes it sad when his family is hanged in front of him. Missions have a lot more variety no more sitting on bench missions in this game. The new assassination techniques add more ways to take on a mission. The story is the highlight of the game. The combat is much better. Overall Assassins creed 2 is a great game and a must buy for any gamer.
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2010

does it matter if kids know stuff and play it anyways????

i think the game should be for ages 10 and up because now a days more and more kids are learning about sexual stuff,so id let kids 10 and up play it as long as the parents ask us what we know about sexual stuff,violence,etc....
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2015

amazaing

Dont let kids under 14 play this because it is just kill kill kill and blood there is language but not frequent. The language is f--k s--t The frequent language is bastard. This is a violent game BE 14
Kid, 11 years old December 7, 2014

Amazing and epic!

This game has lots of violence but the blood can be turned off in the options. At the beginning, the main character visits a lady. Language isn't frequent but there is some and its mostly in Italian. People who know not to swear are good to play.
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2011

A great, safe game if special conditions are applied

Assassin's Creed can be a little bit mature at times, but is nonetheless a very well done game, and there is a way around almost all of the bad content. Language: This was really the main thing that bugs me about the game. UbiSoft really put a lot of it in there. But there is a common solution. Turn off the stinkin' volume! And either way, the usually swear in Italian, so yeah, turn off the subtitles. Blood: Ah, HERE we are, the one that every M rated game seems to have. This is easier to solve than language. You simply pause your game, go options, go to general, and there is a blood on-off. (For those of you who wonder, I've also seen this in most Call of Duty games, and it also turns of the language.) Sex: This one really worried me at first. No matter how fun a game is, I never play something with too much sex involved. But you know what? All it is is seeing a back for 15 seconds, which you don't even have to do! It's part of a minigame, that you don't have to do. All in all, the sex is nothing you don't see in the average PG-13 movie. Violence: Yeah... There's no real way to turn off violence. You can minimize the amount of violence by simply not engaging in anything unless it's a mission, but it can be hard and is a big part of the game. But frankly, I have seen far worse games, such as even Call of Duty. It's bad, but not as bad as the average first person shooter. Alcoholic Reference: There's not really a way to turn this off either, except for doing the same thing as language, turning off the volume. Not even that bad anyway. Game Difficulty: Assassin's Creed, not just this game, but all soon to be four, are really hard games to get at first. But once you really get into them, (Which I guarantee, you will.) These games really aren't too difficult.
Teen, 13 years old Written byblueman177 March 25, 2014

Best Game evere made

Assassins Creed 2 has the story, action, violence and intensity to make a amazing game. The graphics are great and camera is superb. This is the game for the best.
Kid, 11 years old March 21, 2011

Kids CAN handle this!!

some what educational, yet more of fiction. Although rated M, you have to trust your children. They CAN handle this. This is the only M game I have and it is just the kind of thing kids my age find interesting and fun. Give your child a chance. experiment with it. if you notice a negative change, take it away, but hear my plead: Kids CAN handle this stuff!
Kid, 10 years old November 18, 2014

Assassins Creed Review

Assassins creed has been taken to a whole new level. It has exciting and heart braking parts. So lets get into the good stuff. Ok, so in part two Ezios father and brthers died. I did not like how we didn’t get to know the character a bit but they HAD TO get through all of the game. So back on the plot so Ezio is a good character he has good emotions when he is sad or happy. Now let is talk about the pirate Edward he ‘s like a real good guy. Ubisoft has made this characker to life his liken a real person he wants money like a usual pirate it makes me laugh. But I do not like in part 4 how you can’t dive down when you swim but the graphics are cool because it looks real. I like the ships because you get to fire cannons and sniper cannons and bombs. I like the songs it really suits the emotions. But I don’t like how it bugs in part 1.All of the views are great I was shocked. So please please please don’t dislike Assassin’s creed. Pros cons Views bugs Not enough character meeting. Relate Cannons It was cool for me.
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2014

Very bloody

Good game but it's very violent.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypretentiousgamer17 June 25, 2014

Not that bad.

This was the first AC game I played and it was great. It had it all. Action, drama, romance. The violence isn't very realistic and the language is pretty mellow. It would be about the equivalent of watching Romeo and Juliet. Also Ezio the protagonist has a family-first perspective which definitely shows throughout the game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGieGuy10 July 9, 2011

Great Game! 12+

This game is great for kids 12+, there is a moderate amount of cursing in Italian and that is the only concurn I have.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2014

Very Good Game

Graphics are good, violence is pretty intense, but not that bad. Does use swearing, but you can ignore the dialogue and listen to music or something. The sexual content is kissing, naked paintings, or a bare back of a female, but it's not as intense as the website says it is.
Teen, 17 years old Written byNathan U. December 14, 2016

Seriously?

First off the game is violent. But not sexual enough to earn a 4 on sex. Overall great game with epic sequences and a plotline of a young assassin, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, seizing revenge for his family.
Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2016

AC2: Violentce, extreme sex, and lots of swearing.

AC2 is really fun, don't get me wrong, but it is not very appropriate. It is very violent, like the first one. Blood explodes out of enemies when you kill them. Also, there is lots of sex. You may have read by Common Sense Media that you undress someone. It's like that but a little worse. You do undress someone, and then you start kissing them. The dad chases you out. Also, they show the scene of Ezio getting born. His mom is screaming in pain, and then you come out. The last thing I want to tell you about is the swearing. The first scene says the f word twice and also says mild swear words.
Teen, 15 years old Written byReview_Pixel July 23, 2016

The Reviews on This are Ridiculous

This game is an absolute childhood favorite of mine. The sex scene in the game lasts maybe 10 seconds. You don't even see anything. The game doesn't attack the church, it anything it reflects the Churches crude and disgusting behavior in the renaissance era. The story is about a young man and his journey to seize revenge on the community that murdered his family and rekindle a community of brothers in arms. If Kim Kardashian is a better role model, check your values. The violence is what you'd expect from a game with the name "Assassins Creed" The game doesn't attack on the Christian religion, when you start the game it even tells you the game was worked on by a community of many beliefs. The pope also wanted to control the future if a future colony, and kill them. So if your a religion nut, don't get the game, your not gonna want to fight the pope. Who by the way you spare, but he joins cesar to regain control of the future colony, but end up killed by Cesar, you obviously haven't researched this game. The game wants you to learn about other culture, you can visit many European land marks, and learn about them. This game made me interested in Eastern culture. So I'd say yes, this game is entirely appropriate.
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2016

One of the best games ever

This game is very brutal and there is some blood. It also includes some sexual imagery but nothing to bad. It is one of the best games I have ever played