Kid reviews for Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

Music game struggles on high notes with depth, complexity.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2016

A lovely Miku game!

This game hasn't disappointed me. The game includes your favorite idols: Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin & Len, Megurine Luka, MEIKO & KAITO. The rhythm game has easy controls and not that confusing to play compared to the Project Diva series (which is rated Teen for Mild Lyrics, Mild Violence, Alcohol Reference, Suggestive Themes, Mild Suggestive Themes). This game includes only Mild Lyrics (suggestive/sexual themes in Romeo and Cinderella, on the rocks & alcohol reference in Clover Club and on the rocks) and Mild Violence (in Aku no Musume/Daughter of Evil/Princess of Lucifer, Rin is meant to be the princess and the guillotine dropping is heard as a ribbon falls to the ground as a replacement for scene). Some songs and videos are dark or depressing or heartbreaking (in Kokoro, Rin is a robot loving for a heart and song/video may make players shed a tear or two). However, the game has positive role models and themes which may be able to teach players lessons (in Piano*Girl, song is about never giving up on the things you love the most/ in ARIFUERTA SEKAI SEIFUKU/Common World Domination, song is about people should help each other together). Some costumes are suggestive (swimsuits), however which don't cause much of a problem. This game will be great for Miku and Vocaloid fans, which could bring kids to join the Miku world and buy Project Diva when they're old enough.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAlicehanjad August 25, 2016

Miku is an actual popstar

I'd just like to say, miku isn't limited to this game. In japan, thanks to holograms, she can sing and dance on stage. (Yes, Holograms. Welcome to the future.) She is part of vocaloid, even the voice is artificial, the voice computer program. This game is awesome. And if people want to listen to english vocaloid, listen to Ruby, Cyber Diva, Oliver, Avanna, Big Al, Sweet Ann, Daina, Dex, Yohioloid... And the english and japanese speaking vocaloid megurine luka, who is the pink haired lady in this game. Romeo and cinderella, is kinda suggestive if you watch the subbed, so... I'll put it up for older kids. I'll just count voicebanks as consumerism.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPikaPika56 June 12, 2018

Fun and addicting

So this game is Veary fun for a starter (that’s me by the way) and I really enjoyed it I can see why other people are complaining on how easy it is Evan tough I’m a beginner the hard level are the most fun to play however I find myself on the faster levels to do medium umm there is a music vidio in wich a girl is in a gilloten and is implied that she dies however they replace any gore with her ribbon falling off this happens in the next music vidio as well explains he true tragedy of what happend . I would deffnetly have a bit more older kids play this or less sensitive kids play the game. I recommend tween or teens or ten year old any of those work. There is a song we’re there is a place we’re you gamble to. Most of the songs are positive and upbeat and there is Evan a dance created and music maker

Teen, 17 years old Written byKatrina Shion February 5, 2018

Kid, 9 years old March 12, 2017

Its quite a nice game.

Im a big fan of vocaloids. especially miku. im wearing a miku t-shirt while writing this. so this game was a treat. The graphics are nice. theres lots of things to do. its quite simple to play. and the song selection is quite nice. I reccomend this title for any miku fan with a 3DS.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAstrobadgr November 21, 2015

A great cultured game!

This is a very fun game that is child safe especially if you cannot speak Japanese. This game is also great to introduce your children to Japanese culture and even the language. It is even fun to sing along to the songs with kids using the romanji that appears on the touch screen.