Kid reviews for Hitman III

Hitman III Poster Image

A game that has the wrong rating

Hitman 3 is pretty self-explanatory. It is about a Hitman who works for the ICA. He goes to different places around the world such as Berlin, Dartmoor, Dubai, and Chongqing, and Mendoza. The game is a puzzle/action game. You get guns, but that is boring compared to some things in the game. The game pushes you to be creative and let your mind run free and explore. once you have knocked out or killed someone, you can take their clothes. your previous outfit will lay on the ground in a bag. once you take the clothes, they will be naked in their underwear. You cannot take a target's clothes, or a woman's clothes. There are some swear words, but your child should be fine, as long as they know not to say those words. It truly is a game that has the wrong rating. I Highly recommend this for kids 10 and up.

2 people found this helpful.

It’s worth every penny

Hitman 3 is a great game. And for multiple reasons too! The maps are amazing and very well detailed. The controls are simple. the only time you will see blood is usually when you kill someone with a lethal/sharp object blood will pool around them. There may be a little blood when you shoot someone I can’t remember right now. Some of the missions also focus on getting info, rather than killing somebody. The game forces you to be creative to get a better score, whether completing special challenges, not getting noticed, and so on. The game will also penalize you for killing innocent people. so, long story short kids 10 and up should be perfectly fine to play this. Maybe even a little lower. I got this game and me and my 9 year old brother take turns playing this all the time. so, I sincerely think that you should give this game a try. Even if your a little below the age rating.

2 people found this helpful.

Stunning and spectacular locations/maps

The title should be pretty self-explanatory. “Hitman 3” is the third instalment in the hitman trilogy. You essentially are a hitman working for the secret services who is assigned targets that they have to strategically and creatively come up with ways of executing. This all takes place in the most beautiful jaw-dropping locations full of huge detail and realism. The Level based in the Burj Khalifa is by far my favourite. There is no nudity and no gore (there is occasional blood splatter though) but the reason this title has been given the M rating, is because you can willingly choose to murder innocent civilians. The game aside from that feels like a PG-13 action movie. It is a very enjoyable game that has brought me long-lasting memories playing it that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I highly recommend this.

1 person found this helpful.

Hitman 3 kids review

This game is incredible If your child is very mature and understands that you shouldn’t shoot, stab or endanger anyone’s life then they can get this game It does include some grotesque moments such as the protagonist shoves a pen through someone’s eye, a woman is pressed by grape crusher and another one is grinded up. Nudity: Barely any one of the Maps in Hitman 2 (if you choose to get that) has a map in the Maldives but if your child has ever been to the beach it should be fine Language: Very little in the story the worst word being ba*st*rd but if things kick of npc (non-playable characters) will say f**ck, sh*t, bi**h. Drugs: In some maps there are cannabis stocks lying around Very long sorry

1 person found this helpful.

Just buy it

Hitman 3 is a game about... Well... A hitman! Most parents would look at the title and say no almost immediately, like mine. but, after reading into it and looking at reviews they considered it. Let’s just say, if your a parent who has a child asking for the game, buy it for them. The game isn’t as bad as the title makes it seem. Sure there’s death and blood, but it’s nothing a 10 year old can’t handle. the blood isn’t very realistic and if you hit somebody with something, you can launch them in the air a short distance. Which can be pretty funny. In closing, Hitman isn’t really what it sounds like. Well, sure there is death, but you're urged to only kill one person. Buy this for your kid if they ask for it. Trust me. It’s not at all as bad as you think it is.

Toilet Drown

You can poison them and then they go and be sick and then you can drown them in the toilet bowl. I gassed someone.

Graphics are visual elements often used to point readers and viewers to particular information. They are also used to supplement text in an effort to aid readers in their understanding of a particular concept or make the concept more clear or interesting.

It was so much fun great game awesome its sooooooooooooooo graphical and fun. i hope i work in IO Interactive some day. it woud be sooooo fun.

The Targets Are Great But They Need A Fourth Hitman

Awesome Game.... I play it every day and well it can get boring but still, it's awesome and I definitely recommend it. But there is Swearing (B***H, F**K S**T D**K A*S) Smoking, and it's Pretty Violent. and play the first 2 also.

The amount of violence depends on how you choose to play the game.

Good for a lot of ages

This game is very good for a wide range of ages because it has a setting to disable violence and tobacco and it has very mild swearing and almost no violence or blood. Overall I think it is great for people 11 or older.