Parent reviews for Infamous 2

Infamous 2 Poster Image

16+? Really?!

Ahhhh infamous, the sequel to the first video game I ever played when I was in my twenties. Such good memories. Now, to start off, there is such a MASSIVE improvement in graphics compared to the first one. These are like, 2015 graphics not 2011. Ermmm the swearing is mild and infrequent, not a problem for any 11 year olds. The violence is VERY PG, except for the blood splatters on the screen when you get hit. My 12 year old played it earlier this year and loved it. He’s going back to get the platinum trophy when we fix the latch to loft the ps3’s in. But yeah, kid friendly and BRILLIANT, no matter what rubbish csm and pegi are feeding you.

Really Awesome

Be a Hero or Villain the choice is yours.Game contains mild violence as the main character can fire electric rays on the enemy and can also hunt on innocent people.Use of words like cr+p,sh+t and also b+tch and b++tard.No nudity and sexual themes at all.

Batman awesome review of Infamous 2

INFAMOUS IS THE BEST!!!!! Now while this game is totally spot on and awesome,this game does have some iffy stuff. Now there's language like the A word along with the B word,(both of them)the S word,and the D word. This game also does have some sexual themes. Like in 1 district,theirs a whole square block basically with buildings that have a outline of pole dancers. And also buildings that say "nude girls live,"and erotic peep show. Now I only noticed this on my like,15th time playing this game(This game is really that good. But I advise you to play the first one first before you play this one)I wouldn't advise this game to your child if he/she absorbs everything they see. But you can't go in the buildings. There's also your friend Zeke who drinks beer,and there's also bars. You can also kill or wound enemy's and civilians. There's also a cut scene where it shows a spurt of blood,but not too much. I highly recommended this game. It's awesome. 5/5 stars.

appropriate so appropriate

its family friendly and fun. appropriate for kids over 10!

NOT FOR KIDS

this game is a fun game but is got a lot of bloody violence. in the game you can choose between good or evil in good you will get more done in the game the game is a half sand box game you can kill sitazes if you want its a lot like saints row& gran theft auto

16 and older

this second sequel infamous 2 is an average superhero adventure game that lets you choose either to be good and save the world from the beast or to be evil and destroy the world this game does have some mature themes throughout the game and with that being said this game is only for older teens and parents you need to know that infamous 2 has a lot of intense violence some mild language used and some drinking used.

xx

i let my 10 year old play it when he was 9 and it wasn't appropriate. Now he's 10 and its great

Infamous 2. Moderate violence and profanity may be an issue.

You play as Cole, a man who acquired superpowers by controlling electricity and using it as projectiles, explosives, levitating objects, and as grenades; in order to knock away or kill their enemies. However, there is no blood whenever you hit an enemy. In terms of language, there are frequent uses of da*n, sh*t, b*tch, b*stard, and as*hole. One character is seen drinking beer and sometimes ending up drunk.

awsome review

this game uses words such as b#*%# and outher words so this game whould not be good for 10 year olds

SPOILER ALERT

*SPOILER ALERT* Infamous 2 is an extremely fun game! My husband played all the way through the first infamous, and then also infamous 2 and I watched him play the entire time. I don't remember any significant language, however it is possible that I missed it, I wasn't trying to seriously filter for a kid. To be honest, its a really good game, and has strong messages about morality, and treating friends well. If you play through as good, you have to avoid doing damage to civilians while also completing difficult missions. Each time you do damage to civilians you become "more evil". However it does equate evil to infamous, so I suppose that could be a problem. Also if you choose the evil route, in the end you slowly zap your friend to death.