Kid reviews for James Cameron's Avatar: The Game

Ambitious but ultimately disappointing fantasy game.

Kid, 10 years old May 11, 2010

not like the movie.

this is bad, realy bad.

Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2009

:D

best game i have played in a while!
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2012

Brilliant

it does swear once or twice maybe some kids shouldn't really be hearing but it's a great adventure game where you get to choose to be an Avatar or a army guy there is also online options which is really great

Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2010

fine for basically all

i got it for Wii and it is good. 9 and older may play it. Some violence tho but not too bad. In Wii, d--n is said in a cutscene and that is all

Teen, 15 years old Written byDaedric April 14, 2016

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old August 16, 2011

...

I dont like how you can be a soldier and kill the natives and I dont like how you can kill the animals... Besides that its satisfying!

Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011

Great game

just like the movie but not as good

Teen, 14 years old Written bycambrun May 24, 2010

Fine for Most People

It's fine but the game is bad.

Kid, 10 years old March 27, 2010

I say it's a good game for the middles and maybe a little bit younger.

I liked the game very much and the review the people who made this website were wrong there is blood but it's not red it's black and blue no matter what living thing you're shooting even the people on online interaction. :P It is very easy to play I'm pretty far in the game and only died once but I did it so I could see what it looked like for this review. No blood. (When you die.)
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2012

Great game, make sure to get it for PS3 or Xbox 360 though, other wise dont bother

There is nothing that bad violence wise other than on multiplayer you can suicide by jumping off cliffs. The only real problem is the swearing, you will hear b*** once and all the rest of the regular T words including d*** and h***

Teen, 13 years old Written byjjz514 March 7, 2010

Pretty good

I actually thought this game was pretty good compared to some other reviews. I have a wii, and it does get a little disappointing that you can't play as the RDA. It's like they didn't even care about the wii. But I stuck with it, and it turned out to be a pretty fun game

Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2010

great game for young kids who want COD

there are some shooting sceans but its a good game if your pearents wont let you have shooters because its not really violent at all. thought my game has got stuck at a bit!
Teen, 14 years old Written byShadewel December 28, 2009
Kid, 9 years old February 1, 2010

OKAY GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar is an okay game.The graphics are great and beautiful just like in the movie only in animation.The game has quite a bit of violence.There is an area in the second level where there is constant shooting.When an alien is killed they disapear into a pool of blood.There is quite a bit of swearing in the game such as the D word and hell.At one point in the game they say sonofab.Ive got a ps3 so i have the ps3 version,and the ps3 version may be different than the Wii or DS.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCoolpool785 December 30, 2016

Good game

This is a good game, all violence isn't that bad, all blood is blue, if you kill plants, they will ooze out orange or yellow liquid. Language isn't to different from the movie. It is low for a "Teen" rated game.

Ease of Play