All teen and kid member reviews for JumpStart 3D Virtual World

Its awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written byducanewolfang November 11, 2009
Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2014
LEARNING

I was inactive for a few years or so AND THEY TOOK AWAY MY MEMBERSHIP RIGHTS FOR MY ACCOUNTS! BEWARE!
Kid, 9 years old August 8, 2014

Very Fun and Cool

It is easy to use for younger players, I even play it sometimes. There are new things to ride on, every month or holiday. I love the ice skating during christmas and the pirate ships during other times. There are summer scavenger hunts which are pretty easy, just walk up to the items when you see them. One of my favourite places is this little place, you can do magic in it and brew potions. If you're a member, you can get a pet and train it and everything, when it's older then you can send it out as a dragon and call it and fly on it. It's a very enjoyable game.
Kid, 8 years old August 17, 2011

for all ages

there is not one thing too worry about and not too much people around too hack and be mean well i don't think they can be mean anyway im 8 years old i still love it
Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2011

In love!!

I think JumpStart is a fun educational game used used to refresh kids memmoey and to have a lot of fun!!!!My brothers and sisters love it imean they are on the site evrry minuit af evrry day!!The resolts r just amazing!!
Kid, 9 years old May 28, 2015

Disappointing

This game was fun but had a tone of glitches ,even with membership.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjollyroger May 27, 2015
LEARNING

inappropriate sometimes if you have text chat

If you want your child to be safe from innapropriate stuff PLEASE dont get text chat. If you add the white wolves or popular group it can be innapropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMatthew_Charland March 25, 2015

An Amazing 3D Adventure For Kids

Jumpstart Online is a very good game for kids. There are many learning activities in it and even when your just going around the world, you are surrounded by the beautiful world. The game has a friendly 3D look to it and not your average, Dark, and dusty video game look. This game is best for Preschool up to 4th Grade in my opinion. I have grown out of most of the things in the game but there is still fun games to play. The game is slightly expensive for a video game, but not for a learning software. It's $8.99 a month, and also includes Math Blaster membership for the same amount of time. The game does include many ads for Dreamwork movies, and has many games centered around Madagascar and the Penguins. The game has none or hardly anything that could be considered inappropriate in it. Overall I give this game a 4 out of 5 star rating. I would recommend this to anyone ages 5-10.
Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2014

Not intended for learning, peaked my interest, good for ages 3-9

I played this game when I was in second and third grade. Now, I'm in seventh grade and I cannot believe I actually played this game. It isn't as good as it is advertised, and the creators are only in for the money. The Jumpstart membership is too pricey. Although this game is said to be educational, I beg to differ. I don't recall anything offered that was really intended for learning. This virtual world has something for everyone, as long as you are ages 3-9. For those people saying an eleven year old could play it, yeah right. If I got a membership for my eleventh birthday, I would've given it to my little brother. It isn't meant for pre-teens and teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiHasReviews May 23, 2013

Great Game

Jumpstart is a great game that teaches young children Maths, English Etc.. You can also explore different areas and plays fun games. I enjoy playing Jumpstart (Though I just play it to be entertained). You can also chat to other characters. Although be warned. If you say something naughty, you can get your chat blocked for 10 minutes, or even 4 hours! Jumpstart is good for 6 & up.
Kid, 10 years old May 11, 2013

Jumpstart 3D Virtual World is amazing

No adult content. Players are only allowed to chat using words approved in the Jumpstart dictionary. Learning games. Players are allowed to jump on buildings, swim, climb, run, and jump through the magical world. It has amazing massive 3D graphics. Kids are able to express themselves with their "Jumpee" (the name of Jumpstart avatars) by being able to give it funky characteristics such as green skin and square shaped heads. Jumpstart recently partnered with Dreamworks (the creator of beloved animated movies such as Madagascar) to bring the Magagascar Zoosters into the Jumpstart World. Now Gloria, Alex, the penguins, Melman, Marty, and Mort are in the Jumpstart World for your kids to interact with in the Central Park Zoo. What game has all this? Jumpstart. I love it and your kids will too!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2012

Jumpstart is Learning

Jumpstart used to be fun with me. When I was 7 I started using this website and totally helped me out with math. Jumpstart is very useful to any person whi needs help with any subject in school. I've not been using jumpstart for while now cause Im 11 years old but If I need help with math I can just hop on the website and Learn! So yes I think this Website is suitable for any age! :) -Adrianna 11 years old
Kid, 7 years old June 14, 2012

JumpStart Virtual World

This is a very good website. JumpStart 3D Virtual World is made for lots of kids, (There is JumpStart Preschool, JumpStart Advanced Kindergarten, JumpStart Advanced 1st Grade, JumpStart Advanced 2nd Grade, JumpStart Advanced Third - 5th.) The violence or scariness are the Punk-Punks. They are alike to the Shadow Punks outside The Octolair or The Screamer. The learning quality is up. there are very much learning, which ages (3-5 Or 5-8). There is block parties, and also The Tiki Pool which is out right now. This is a very good game, the lands are very fun also! (Adventureland, Marineland, Storyland, Posedions Hangout.) I surely recommend this game for kids 3-10.
Kid, 11 years old April 11, 2012

Good for 10 and under

You can easily guide you avatar around by using the arrow keys and can earn coins by playing educational games. Though this game can be fun, I would not really recommend it for 10+. The learning games may seem too easy, and to get higher, harder levels, you must first purchase a membership.
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2012

Educational, but completely membership oriented.

Jumpstart can be educational, and both my sisters love the magic place, but you can barely do anything unless you're a member. You can only buy certain clothes, furniture, and other things, plus you can't have pets or "mythies." Safety isn't an issue as they don't release any personal information, and you have a list of things you can say. But sometimes it's hard to do things because of the graphics, and the talking animals are a bit annoying. Still, it can be educational.
Kid, 9 years old January 8, 2012

LOVE IT!

I'm 9 years old and I LOVE this game! Every holiday theres a new attraction to ride on, you can even raise, train, and ride your own mythical creature! The math is a little too easy for me, but I still enjoy the game.
Kid, 9 years old August 28, 2011

Very educational but one issue...

Very safe and educational. However, on the blog. Jumpstart does create polls on Polldaddy. And could send your kids right to a non G-rated site. So tell your kids to stay away from the blog.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2010
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2010

Awsome

Its perfect for a kid with help needed in math or reading skills to encourage and sprout there learning its the game that teaches and plays