Kid reviews for Outlast II

Extreme horror game has gore, torture, birth of Antichrist.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykooledud May 5, 2017

What even happened to this?

Outlast II is one of the most disappointing horror sequels I've ever played. It's a Trial-and-Error type of game, with only shock horror that throws gore, violence, and jumpscares aren't even scary at you. All the magic that made Outlast I great is gone. Just because they made things much more efffed up than before, that doesn't make things any better. Red Barrels, just because you added stronger language (now c**t is used) and added more stronger sex scenes, that doesn't make it any better. There is too much running. All that beautiful stealth mechanics from the first, gone. Enemies always know where you are at all the time, ruining the stealth mechanics and making it a running simulator. Story is confusing and cliched, that's all I'm going to say. Over and all, I can't recommend this game. I'm really disappointed in this. (Edit: Turns out c**t was used in Outlast 1. It wasn't used much, but it was there. It's used by one of the enemies when you get away.)

Teen, 13 years old Written byHawkeyesarrow8 May 14, 2017

Scary but fun. Warning not for young children

The game was a tottaly upgraded version of the first. I believe though I was to young to play this game being 13 thought the only really bad things were the got and swearing. I think 14 only because I think most 14 year old are mature enough to hear the words in the game and to be fair for should not be a problem seeing the already play games like fallout and assassins creed

Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2017

Scary game is not for kids

Super scary and violent. Not for younger than 17.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrainagainstthem... August 2, 2018
Good game not as good as the original but still good just like ever horror game it contains graphic violence and brief nudity however i'am 14 and I feel like every kid over 13 years old that understands the birds and the bees should be fine to play this game .
Teen, 14 years old Written byhorrorfan123 December 29, 2017

Loved it was amazing

Outlast 2 is a great game about an over religious war against christians and heretics in a small village in Arizona and when Blake Lynergam sorry if i sealed his last name wrong, ands his wife Lynn crash on the reservation. Blake just find his wife Lynn from a murderous crowd of both people. The game has some very extreme child peril and suggestive scenes as Blake's backstory of his friend Jessica you discover the main priest at a Catholic High School Father Loutermilch tried to rape Jessica and when trying to escape she broke her neck falling down the stairs the kids are also only 14 and you hear Blake cry at the end being upset and the Father covers it up saying she hung herself threatening Blake if he tells the true story. The game has crazy strong language throughout, I mean though any normal person would if crazy people were trying to kill you. The game is very scary and extremely hard but fun. It shows Lynn give birth at the end and there is sexual themes and words in the passages crazy Jim Jones like leader Sullivan Knoth or Papa Knoth leave the people live by and this says stuff sexually graphic anyway's Outlast 2 is a fun game but isn't recommended for people under 13.