Parent reviews for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom Poster Image

Perfect for kids NOT scared of robots

It's awsome. Some hard parts like beating times on the slides and probley not for younger kids. Some of the robots scare my 7 year old who acts like she's 4 so that's probley why. It's a fun game and it's on for hours in our house.
My 2 kids (ages 7 and 4) love it and would play it for hours if I let them.
This game reminds me of the old super mario brothers from nintendo. there's all kinds of different levels that you need to beat to get to the next stage, it's challenging but not too hard for young kids. it has all of the same characters from the television show and is very entertaining. i love it!

My favorite game!

Ok, I'm a mom, and grew up on Atari and Nintendo, but this is my favorite game!! It's boring at first, but gets fun and challenging. I STILL haven't finished it. It's nearly impossible to find all of Patrick's socks, but it is something to keep you investigating. It's simple enough for the kids to play (although they won't get too far, since it does get hard), but you can play it in front of them and not worry about the content, because everything is suitable. Definite MUST GET!!