Kid reviews for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom Poster Image

Perfect Game For all ages :)

This was the first game that i had ever played at age 3 and i absolutely love it and still to this day i love it. You start with a plot thats reminiscent of early spongebob seasons where plankton has developed a machine called the duplicatotron 3000 which creates robots to attempt to steal the krabby patty formula but he forgot to set the obey switch to obey (he had it set to dont obey) which means hes chucked out of the chumbucket which paves the way for the focus of the game as Spongebob, Patrick and Sandy Collect Golden Spatulas to eventually get back into the chum bucket and stop the robots. One of the best platformer/collectathons out there and still holds its own today even with the rehydrated remaster out. I currently speedrun this game as i never stopped playing that i love it that much. if 13 years of love towards a game cant sell you i dont know what cane :)

Great game

By far my favorite Spongebob game, and my favorite GameCube game. Some fantasy violence.

Good game

i think it's weird how Common sense media forgot to put that the game is also for xbox ( Not the xbox 360 or Xbox one ) Also this game has Cartoon violent and i recommended this game for people 9 and up. I do like it how it's a LONG game and all of that. I still play it :)

One of the Best 3D Platformers

Battle for Bikini Bottom is my pick for the best 3D platformer of all time. Heavy Iron has created a fun fast paced game that will appeal to fans of the show. It features great dialogue and the platforming and missions are top notch.The game features the same silly and crude humor of the series. Violence is pretty low and is slapstick and cartoonish with most of it involving smashing up robots. There is hidden adult humor like in the cartoon and it does feature many insults like in the series including idiot, stupid, dumb, moron, and so on. Background characters are sometimes beaten up by robots in a cartoonish fashion but none of this is taken seriously in the game. The game gets pretty difficult as it progresses and this is why I give it a 7+. Overall, this is worth checking out as this is one of the best licensed games I have ever seen.

Best Spongebob Game

It is a great game. But it does have violence.

Great Video Game

On 10-17 Pause 8-9 Off 2-7

best game eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!

I love this game. I alreday beat it.(sorry for the spelling). anyway the game has the 2 F's: funny, fun. (P.S. the last thing you have to do is beat a big spongebob robot. the first thing is to do is hit the buttons ( I beat that all reday. next is to hit the brain.(my bro helped me with that). :) :) :) :) :) (P.S.S. I played this on the game cube.:) :) :) UPDATE 10/14/13: I know another game just like this. I think I got this for my 9th birthday,and it's just the same but, it was the Spongebob movie game for GameCube. i put down the $ because it part of spongebob stuff.

OMG this is the best PS2 ever

I love this game its just so fun to play. A 2 year old probably wouldn't know how to play it but I just put 2+ because I love the game so much.

E-E10+

Not learn and more like E10+ Due to some more iffy violence then usual.

Spongebob The battle for Bikini Bottom

I have that game. Violence: Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy destroy all the robots. Language: They don't curse but thay say dope, stupid, and shut up.