Parent reviews for Superhot

Surreal strategy, first-person shooter has mild violence.

Adult Written bySoinicninja February 25, 2016

Superhot, More Like Super Good Brain Tool

This game is a very good tool for the brain; it is not a run and shoot game, its a Strategy game, put into an FPS. You just cant sprint into a room and kill everything, you have to stop and think. It's very strategy based, I would recommend this game to everyone. The violence is there, but the enemies shatter, there is no gore at all.

Written byAnonymous May 11, 2020

It's not to voilent

Adult Written bywyatt3m7 January 16, 2020

It’s ok for kids

There is no blood it can look like it but no blood a little violence but not a lot but is a good game to teach kids that piracy is bad.

Adult Written bydad-against-bullies December 11, 2019

you do want your kid to play this game

This game is so good. I played it once on my sons xbox and wowzers it is very fun. it is also very bland visual ly so no worry about violence and anything. playing i easy, i picked it up fast. it is clean fun and good for all ages up from 8.

8/10 on my scale of good games

Parent of a 7-year-old Written byBobby G. March 26, 2018

Amazing indie game!

This game is amazing! It contains constant sci-fi violence- all the characters are made of glass. Hits from pistols, assault rifles, bats, katanas, and shotguns result in an enemy's body part shattering. No language. The reason I gave this a ten is because it can be a bit creepy at times. Creepy messages appear on the screen and the game fake glitches in a creepy way.

Adult Written byWhatacoolname B. March 17, 2018