Parent reviews for The Sims 2: Open for Business

The Sims 2: Open for Business Poster Image

not rated for age

im not teen but this game still rocks

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! I recomend all the sims games to you. sims, sims unleashed, sims vacation, sims hot date, sims superstar, sims makin magic, sims 2, sims 2 university, sims 2 nightlife, sims 2 open for business, and im sure there are more. And i really don't see how dying is violent! I mean it's just a thing that happens in real life and everyone even sims die! big deal!Also when they die its not like there all bloody and coughing and stuff the grim reaper comes and talks on his cell phone. Also kids my age can easily play if there parents aren't all like "oh its too violent and inopropriet" even though its not. I mean 10 11 12 year olds know that people have sex. we dont buy the story about the stork! anyways this game ROX!!

Second Best Game Ever

I really like this game. It may not be "okay" with your friends (if you're in a highschool with people like my friends). Still, the house design thing is really good, the mod friendliness is awesome. I mean, this is definately recommended for any kid, really should be 11+. There is no real sexual content unless cheats are used. Plus with some parental control, (not total control, but some explanation), this is an amazing game for any kid.